Thursday, September 06, 2007 |  
Everyday I train. I train. And I train.

I've never seen anything. But I've been told everything. Instruction given out over a cup of tea.

At home, I do. I go out, I do. And while I wait, I do.

Lo and behold, the day I came to school, yesterday, they came and asked. They asked, "Did you slim down?"

Was I ever even fat to begin with?

"You look different. Your shoulders look bigger."

Every day I train. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 40 minutes. With or without friends.

Normally, it's without. No one else knows.

I've been slapped, I've been hit, I've been made a fool of and I've been lectured.

But I finally got these precious good words from the Master.

He said,"Good. You've been training. Let me teach you more."

Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror... look at my arms swelling with strength and think...

My god... this is lethal.

I've been wanting to learn. Begging to learn. And now I am, a part of me regrets not looking ahead at the danger of learning this art.

I sat back in my chair and trained the Iron Fingers. Why stop, I asked again.

Check back this Friday night to see some very interesting things. I hope you like needles.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,