Monday, September 10, 2007 |  
I had the fortune of having the day to myself yesterday.

Got around to tidying up some parts of the house.

I walked out around sunset to buy some groceries for myself and was rewarded by a sight most rare nowadays.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cloudless skies, low hanging sun and a cool breeze. Not a hitch that day.

It's been a few years since i saw this kind of sky over Yishun. Believe me I'm the type that likes to look up at the sky.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gonna attend an End-of-Sem celebration later, organized by Mitch for the entire FSV cohort, at Hard Rock Cafe around ten thirty in the night.

I can only foresee a night of laughter and plain fun. It brings my heart to ease to think that there wouldnt be any childish pouting and eye-stabbing this time round.

It's so damn simple.
Posted by Audi Labels: