Monday, August 14, 2006 |  
Yesterday afternoon Ting called me, “Eh are u free later? Wan go steamboat at Sly’s place?”

HUH?!?!!?!? SLY?!!!? SYLVESTER!??!!?! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I asked back, in the most manly manner that I could pull off so I don’t show my excitedness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“HIS HOUSE ARHZ?!??! SERIOUS?!!?!?! OMG OM GOMG!!!!”
Dot dot dot dot…. I tried my best to sound manly la ok?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My favourite Singaporean artiste.

So Ting gave me his address and ok la I planned to go there at seven.

Then at seven I was already walking over to Yishun MRT dressed so nicely cos its been a long time since I met wo da jie and Sly… muahahaha freaking high already. And Stacie!!! whahahahah!!!!!

Then suddenly one of our Yishun friends called and diaoz my whole plan had to cancel.

My friend kanna operation so wahhhhhhhhhhh sibeh damn confused la!!!! Either I go visit my brader or go to Jurong.

In the end I went and visited my friend.

My heart says go meet Sly for steamboat. My brain says go take care of my friend.
Suddenly my heart say, “Ya lor ya lor. He’s your old friend u need to support!”
then suddenly my brain go, “Eh but if you meet Sly then you will be super high lei… plus u can see Ting… she can be ur clubbing buddy!”

I think at that point of time my brain control station was changing shift.

So I called Ting. Muahahha….. she sound like Mrs. Teng… HAHAHAHAH.

“Ting ar sorry I not coming already.”

She gave me one super loud TSK! My heart break.
:(

Then she went, “Wait ar”

Suddenly a guy’s voice came on, “Hey brader how you doing?”

“Huh… who’s this ar….”

“This is Sly.”

“HAH?!”

SONG LIAO.

MUAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHHAAHAHHAH!!!!!!

SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BO?
SONG BOMAJULAHSINGAPURALALAALALLA!?!?!??!?!!?

Then we talked awhile. Then I asked him, “eh over there got how many ppl ar?”

“How many ar? Wait ar… one two three four five… Five people. Eh you wait ar…”

Then Ting’s voice came back on.
HAIYO!!!!! ZZZZ!!!!

MOS this 26th with Ting! WHEE!!!







Anyways.... to my friend who i met just now.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Posted by Audi Labels: