Tuesday, August 22, 2006 |  
EDIT: Added a dull portion for this post. Writing it just for keepsake.

Even with all the time….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With all the opportunities….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

… for pictures….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

…. Beautiful….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

….ugly….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

…. Pointless….

And fun I’ve taken and given….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even though I’ve decided – “This is the one!”


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even with the choices presented…..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.. this is all I could get.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

… that’s all I have to remember….
.
.

I dont have much....
...
.
.


but this is all i have....
.
.
..

... a measly snapshot.
.
.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my sad love life……

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The End.




P.S section

“So where you planning to go after ur O levels?”

“where? Go home lor…”

“LMAO!”

It’s that easy to talk. The tone for the evening could be annoyingly dull and boring but the moment we get together everybody starts looking at me laughing my ass off.

“ok la seriously.. where u planning to go.”

“umm… if can.. I wanna go to Early Chilhood…”

“ECH? Isn’t that in ngee ann?”

“ya.. ngee ann lor…”

I heard angels sing.

“and if that doesn’t work?”

“Then I’d go for retail la…”

“retail?”

The devils could be heard laughing…

“Yeah… business la….”

“You mean ngee ann ?”

“ya… Ngee ann….”

The angels sang louder and were accompanied by a full orchestra complete with back up choirs.


It was 8. Time to go.

“Wendy I ask you ar…”

“can I have your msn?”

“I long time never log in liao…”

“okok then gimme ur number la. Let me get straight to the point hhah.”

“hahaah ok ok….”

Maybe it was fate. Maybe it was my mistake. Maybe I should wait for her at the ComEx event at the Expo.

But one thing’s confirmed though – we cant contact each other.


Wendy and I stood so close. Too close for the workplace, in fact. Side by side, like brader brader.

Noone seemed to see me. Not even Vivian. Maybe it was because I was squatting on the floor helping out to pack the laptops in their boxes. Maybe it's because when i sent off the customer to the taxi stand, they thought i left.

Wendy was walking off with her bag. She was going to the front.

I felt a rush. I deep echoing rush. I dropped whatever I was doing – cables, adapters, sponge… everything. – and ran to the front, eyeing her from the side, past rows and rows of shelves, tvs, displays…. And finally a pillar.

Customers were making last payments. Noone seem to notice anyone else. The cleaners were closing the shutters. Doors were slamming shut and keys were jiggling. The lights were turning off.

I looked around….

..... people were pointing here and there. Some were saying goodbyes. Some were giving their laast jokes of the day. Some had their bags under their arms.

i looked around....



… and I couldn’t find her.



Two more weeks….


Btw, thanks Tanny for putting up with me, every night after work, boring you with my soft side and countless repetitions of "chee baiiii~~!!!". Well at least now you could study for your exams without having to worry about me calling you. Good luck.



Posted by Audi Labels: