Tuesday, August 01, 2006 |  
I’ve finally updated my Noise Singapore blog. I talked to Eric and asked how his journey in Noise Singapore was so far and he was all lalalalalalala.
I’m actually quite tired of it myself (I keep feeling like I’m being pushed) but FINALLY the bloody photoshoot will be tomorrow night. Then FINALLY I can hand up the photos and be done with it.

If you’re asking abt the interview with Berita Harian I did… yeah it did appear somewhere in the Malay newspapers. My Aunt called my mom. She saw it and they even showed that picture up there you see. The one with my in the army outfit. But I didn’t see it in print so meh.. whatever.

PROJECT 3 camera and lighting is coming up tomorrow night.
Once again I’m the Director of Photography and scriptwriter. I’ll attach the PDF of the script here for you to read if you really want to:

http://www.freewebs.com/meinbereich/Project%203.pdf

The story’s basically another Mafia type genre. I have no idea why.. we started of thinking of a horror/suspense Singaporean-themed flick and suddenly all the suits and federo hats started pouring in. Please kill the scriptwriter.

Seems like whenever I tell people where we’ve chosen to shoot our film, they would stare at us with big wide eyes like we just ate shit and spat it on the principal.

This is where we’re shooting:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It’s the legendary Blk 50 toilet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blk 50 has been known to be one of the haunted blocks in Ngee Ann. I guess pretty much a lot of people have had their own fair share of tales at this block whether or not they’ve heard of stories here or not.

Last year during the FOC orientation camp that I went together with Vis they had the night walk here and had all these scary techniques to frighten us like dolls and effigies and stuff. At one point of time I was at the railing, it was abt 9pm… then I felt like cloth brush against my arm. I looked at the window’s reflection ahead of me and saw a lady ghost with long hair floating behind me. I tapped my friends and went, “lol eh… look behind me.” And they turned around and some started crying. It’s just a frigging doll dammit!

But haunted or not.. the toilet we chose was spacious and that’s pretty much it. Ghost or no ghost, I just feel that wherever we go….. respect the place la…..

Some people are so blinded with their balls and ego-thirsts that they go around graveyards pissing on them and playing hide and seek. Even though there might be no ghosts… that’s someone’s tombstone your pissing on okay!

Then there are those that just go shouting here and there like mad fucktards. Oh please save ur balls for something else…. like…. when you found out your bills are too high or something.

Here’s a little walk-around video. Jia Hui might like this…. You can finally see a film box! Hahahahha.



I’m controlling the look of the film again so I’ll tyr something low-key this time. Lots of shadows… and stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shoot’s tomorrow, setting up at seven….. and we’ll try to finish by 12am. If not…. Overnight in school!!!!

Wish us luck. I’ve had some pretty bad dreams the past couple of nights and it was like one of those “don’t go there…. don’t go there~~~!!!!” kinda stuff. But im gonna shrug it off this time.

Wish us luck!


Just thought of adding this video for fun’s sake. Wait for Charlene’s seemingly invisible mood change the moment I scream out Jolin Tsai’s name.



P.S why not drop by at my Noise Singapore blog?
http://mein-bereich.spaces.msn.com
Posted by Audi Labels: