Sunday, August 27, 2006 |  
Two days ago I hung out with Sarala, Ruth, Hasrul and Tianyu.
We had lunch at BK.

Yesterday I hung out with Henry, Aik and Tharik and we went to K-pool for a long round of pool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I met Donald along the way.

Yesterday I hung out with Hasrul till midnight at the kopitiam drinking teh.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I learnt that by repeating “ingga pu ringgeh” many times will result in the prata uncle stirring the curry giving you a long sharp glare.

Today, I met one of my blog readers, Hyde, in Yishun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We hung out at 925 kopitiam. I owe him a visit to Tampines.

Then later at night, Tianyu and me charged, side-by-side, into an entire battalion of armoured infantry, destroying tanks and killing infantry, in Operation Flashpoint.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I saw Tianyu getting blown to pieces by a tank shell followed by a hand grenade.
.

.
..
..

Ladies and gentlemen…. I have never felt more secure in my social relationships than I am now.



Once again, Tharik and I playing FEAR. You just have to love the ending.



Just when Tharik thinks he’s owning me…. I shock him by using a little dirty secret….

P.S. If you play either Call of Duty 2, Doom3, FEAR Combat, Operation Flashpoint, Counterstrike: Source and DOTA, download Hamachi and log on to Jia Hui’s network – Name: Audii Password: sucks. (it’s Jia Hui’s. Explains the lame-onity doesn’t it?). Then maybe one day we all can play?
Posted by Audi Labels: