Friday, August 18, 2006 |  
Ladies and gentlemen…..


…. this is my new work place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Audi works?

DUH!

Hallo it’s about time right?

I’m working over at Takashimaya Lvl 5, Best Denki in the computer section. It’s just another salesjob where I go and tikam ppl into buying err… printers.

Lame la budden….

Charlene introduced me to the job two nights before. She said at the end of the four days I will get SGD$150 dollars I chop chop take the place already la. 150 not bad what… for my case. :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually Charlene gave me a lot of openings already. One of them was for Oak3 Productions the filming company in Singapore. They’ve done quite a lot of shows for TV like Channel 8 Dramas and advertisements. I’ve sent in my resume…

I start today at Taka till Monday. Swee la. 12pm to 8pm. Just now I stood for 4 hours I already buay tahan need to squat along the corridor and call ppl.


And I called Ruth, Tharik, Henry, Aik, Jason, Charlene, Freddy, and my Voice mail. See… im so lonely. LMAO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So if you’re in orchard and too bo liao to do anything but disturb ppl then please put away your flyers and come on down to Taka’s Best Denki and I will entertain you!

Funny…. I dun usually go to Orchard…. Suddenly I’m working here and not some kopitiam in Yishun.

After Monday I will spend my money on xiao didi Aik…..

Ok la actually not spend… it’s I owe him money. LOL.


Btw, look at this and do you feel sad?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1GB+ at only 1hr 11minutes!




Posted by Audi