Saturday, August 04, 2007 |  
Kinda interesting week this time.

Tomorrow morning i'm off for Don's TVC shoot, then from 4pm onwards it's Kang Sheng's TVC shoot. A whole day of production fun being an Assistant Director in the morning and a Gaffer at night.

My TVC shoot has been postponed to this national day because of some cock-ups but no matter.... more time for me.

I saw the Rough Cut of the AFP 2 project we did recently and kinda liked it. I might post it up here after the final cut has been done.

At the same time i saw Daryl's AFP film and Ben Tanaka's AFP film and i think they are worthy of throwing it out there for the public. I'll try to post it up too.

Until then, some things are picking up bit by bit but i think i destroyed other parts quite badly. Might take some time to gain back the trust of some of the people I like to work with. I regret.

btw... failed my driving test. This time round, I drove too slowly, isntead of the previous test's reckless driving.

Scored no demerits in the circuit though, again.

P.S. Henry... thanks. Never received such an uplifting email before. :)