Wednesday, August 08, 2007 |  
Tomorrow's my own Adidas TVC shoot.

I really need this one to go well. Like some of the guys said - "Audi, this project will either break or make you."

After AFP 1, it's been my lesson to always be ready to over-take another person's job if it isnt being done. Thankfully I finished up the pre-production part of things for my TVC. Plenty of interesting stories there in the Art Department.

I calculated the number of people i needed on set and broke it down to cast, crew and extras.

I need 21 people, lol. Luckily i got some help from Jason Goh FX.

Well, I'll be going over to AMK tomorrow at 6am to meet Uncle Jimmy. Yesterday night i was in his carpark, half naked, loading all the trampolines and hooks and ropes and mattresses into the back of his van. What's the shiok part is that i sat in the driver's seat six times to move the van out of the carpark. WHEE!!!! lmao lame.

Till then.

P.S CLARAAAAAA.... have u ask Donald yet?
Posted by Audi Labels: ,