Tuesday, August 14, 2007 |  
i dont know why...

.. but every 7th month I have the "shaking legs syndrome" and i cant stop it.

The day before 7th month I spent the day in Uncle Jimmy's Whampoa office and looked as he cleaned up the altars for the God of Health and God of Earth. Naturally, I was curious and he started telling me stories.

I've been in search for the one true religion these past few years. Up till now I only believe in one simple thing - That there is one ultimate God, and that our lives are governed by the integrity of our heart and its moral values. Nothing more.

I wonder what my relatives would say if they see me putting my hands together in respect whenever i pass a temple or a prayer offering along the road.

To me, it's simple respect. But others tend to see the other side of the coin.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,