Monday, August 20, 2007 |  
Leaving for KL tomorrow till 23rd midnight. The Life Story drama serial I was on will be playing this week or something on Channel 5. I'll be editing my TVC in KL when Im free.

I once thought I've turned into something else over the past few months. With Henry's return I'm starting to realise I'm still the same... with bad habits returning. It's kinda sad to realise that. I've always thought,"Be nice.. be nice.. be nice..."

But then with the old guys around again I simply cannot show the character that I am in school. It's the same old, same old. The kinds of discussions we have in school over lunch among people like Kang Sheng, Don, Daryl and all would have been so out of place with the things flying about with my old friends. Sometimes I'd rather keep quiet and not say anything rather than behave like how i did last time.

Mentality's probably different.

Chandler was talking last weekend about how he started dating his girlfriend and how they knew each other since he was 15. He's now 30 something. He said something. I think it went, "You know those times where you're not close to your high-school buddies anymore? Then you wont call each other anymore but when you meet you're like 'Hi...' and go for a coffee or two. But after that you jsut go seperate ways because there's just too much of a difference over the years already?"

There are two ways I can go about this. I really want to head to the direction I'm going now with Jimmy Low and school and all. There are two ways - either bring my old friends (some) along with me or leave them altogether.

I only hope for the former.

I wonder, with my kind of thinking, when can I have a girlfriend of my own to entertain.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,