Monday, August 27, 2007 |  
NOTICE: I've added in an archive list into the blog layout. I've come a long way..

I saw Sly on TV Mobile the afternoon before i left for KL. He was on some cooking show with Fiona Xie. I smsed him, "eh you're on tv again lol."

He didnt reply though but that wasnt the point. I remember the time in the beginning of this year when Ting lectured me on what a small boy I am... clinging on to Uncle Larry and Auntie Avi, Sly's parents day in day out.

I thought about it and truth be told it was painful... cos here was the woman I'd like to bring back home and the reason she didnt want to was because I "wasnt stable yet."

I guess it sort of became a launching pad to my journey to enlightenment.

Yesterday at Mediacorp, at the smoking area outside the theatre were Singapore Idol and Campus Superstar were held (and the corridor where Ting cried softly and caused a commotion), Uncle Jimmy was teaching Singwei and me another part of Kung fu. Kang Sheng and Henry were there watching Singwei and I challenging doing the snake-style push up.

Singwei is a head taller than me and broader. On set he gets all the "good job good job!" praises while i get all the spanking. I doon tthink i left a good impression on my work ethics with him since the first time he worked with me was in KL and I fell sick. So this time when it turned out that I can do the snake push up and he cant, he got furious.

So furious that i was dumbfounded and KS and Henry were laughing their asses off at his pissed-off ness.

I didnt know what to say in the face of his anger that I can do it and he cant. He told me to do it again and I did... and I did it as it should. He got more pissed. He went over and called Uncle Jimmy to see how i did it. And so i did it again. Uncle Jimmy took a look at me after i stood up and he pointed his thumb up at me.

"GOOD!"

Singwei went nuts and got on the floor to prove that he can do it. The snake style push up is freaking exhausting and difficult to do. He started to struggle. Uncle Jimmy kept coaching him and KS and Henry let their laughters go. I kept quiet and watched. I wanted to laugh...

Then finally, Singwei fell flat on the floor and stayed there. Uncle Jimmy yelled, "Get up la!"

Singwei threw his arms about.

"Dont want la!"

I LOL-ed.

Uncle Jimmy let us rest and started his talking again.

"You know why Audi can do? Because I train him. I use words to train him. He went home and do, I never see. But now when i ask to see, he can do. No problem."

It's probably a lousy metaphor or anology... but Ting's words from the beginning of the year kept ringing in my mind this morning.

I looked at myself and some of the things that are beginning to improve are:
- my waking up time (930am)
- I havent been smoking for a week.
- I havent been touching any video games lately.
- I'm always moving around Singapore, never idle.
- My health has been improving.

When Henry just came back from China, we were having lunch when he noticed something about me and commented, "How come your fingers have gotten so fat?"

It wasn't that my fingers got fat. They got thicker. Like a semi-erect penis.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Slowly, a man is growing.