Wednesday, July 12, 2006 |  
Yesterday I was Changi Airport to send off my family to Australia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I did a bit of shopping in Brisbane and just got back this morning alone…

NOT!

My sister has finally been sent off to Australia for her university studies in accountancy. She’ll be off for the next six months. Yay. One extra room for me.

At the same time my parents left with her and wont be back for a week. Double yay… I can smoke in my room!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At about 9pm we left in a convoy of three cars. My cousin was driving our car this time… yeah… finally the car goes above 100kmph!
Such amount of luggage for a mere six months. Bwahahahah must be all those thongs…

Changi Airport underwent some makeover it seems… now we have banana leaf lights!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why do girls have such big asses? To hump, of course!

My cousin’s family was there… my father’s friend’s two daughters were there (daughters of former Valuair manager… who dun wan?!) and some of my sister’s NTU friends were there too. Ah yes… the cue for me to just shut up and push the baggage trolleys around and watch China girl troupes snort and drool while snapping photos with their phones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look! Quincy's sister! LMAO

To be honest I don’t know where in Aussie they’re going lmao. And no I don’t worry about my sister because we have Lodgians over in Aussie (TONS of them. If I wanted to go to Canada, I’d have Cynthia or Manas there waiting. If I wanna go to Englad I’ve got Kiong Kong waiting. If I wanna go to Aussie… well there’s a bloody lot of people ready to greet me.) But then as usual my father just has to go, “NO NO NO YOU StAY IN THE SCHOOL HOSTEL.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was this long lecture from my father aimed at my sister (and him winking at me). He’s going all, “You go to Australia you better go there to study! Don’t go clubbing otherwise I knock your head. You know ar all these Asian kids go there their parents buy them a car and they go off speeding here and there trying to impress. You better not get into the car understand!”

Then the most classic advise ever – “Learn from the China students who come here to Singapore to study.”

HAHAHAHHAHAAH SIAO AR?

My sister actually turned back at me and did the monkey face and rolled her eyes.

She then says, “For what? No social life….”

Father goes, “No social life nevermind. You go there to study! Better not waste money and don’t dream of the nightlife there… driving to suburban areas…”

Ahhhh my god….. unless I get my own money I will be stuck in NTU’s SADAM (School of Art , Design and Media) and be a koo koo bird mountain tortoise.
Wah lau…. I just wish I could tell my father that Singapore’s media really is so young it’s just not worth it.

“The school is new… so the equipment must be new and good!” says my mom.

Zzz…… that’s such a pointless point to point out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fat guy's my sister's boyfriend's brother. Childhood friends yeah... we stayed at the Holiday Inn Kuching while they were staying at Damai Beach. Their father's still working there as manager. But my father ownz theirs muahahahaah!!!! ah well..... Sister and her boyfriend.. 53 months already wtf...

Anyways there were plenty of teary moments (for my sister la. I’m over there going, “Okay.. there’s internet…”) and hugging and all that.


heh... "Audi stop it."
OIE Henry and Aik! When the hell are you gonna gimme a hug ar!??!

My cousin came up to me and did the teary eyes thing. I shook my head in denial.

It’s quite a relief that they’re gone. And even better that my cousin is staying over for the week. He’s stationed at the policestation near Sarah’s house so he’s constantly patrolling there and OMG he’s YOUNG!

PARTY!!!!

The first thing I did in the car was turn on the radio from Class 95 to WKRZ.

“You don’t mind listening to techno rite?” I asked.

“NO MAN! I LOVE TECHNO!”

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Knn we blast the bass and volume up and go zoom zoom around Sengkang, driving at 110kmph under the train tracks. WHOO!!!
My mothers always wields out a knife when she hears anything with deep bass coming out from my speakers.. even explosions in Call of Duty!
She goes like, “Audi turn down the volume! That’s satan music!” and couple it with, “It’s already sunset! Satan will come!”
Oh geez…

“Let’s go drive around.” Says my cousin.

SHIOK AR…… we went around the Yishun Dam area… around Seletar camp… driving here and there blasting the radio, jumping over humps… through the dark roads and long grass. Muahahah my father will kill us if he finds out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yishun Dam... Singapore's very own Make-Out Creek

FREEDOM! Na beh it’s about time I become a bad boy for a bit. Then act ah beng a bit la wound down window and put my arm outside lmao. My cousin was also driving with his thumb. Shiong!

We came home around 12, going to 1. The night was almost over so I made myself some apple juice with this nifty juicer my parents just bought. Yeah baby… a sweet drink to end a sweet and satisfying night.


Most pointless video ever.

My mother’s last few words were, “Audi you and your cousin please communicate. Exchange numbers, remember.”

Heh heh… just goes to show how astray I am from the “circle”.
Posted by Audi