Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aww what a nice life you’re having you lazy fat cat.

Tonight I spent a night with our superhero, Henry, and our loverboy, Aik. Nope tonight I wont be going through all the touchy-feely thingy like I always do because it’ll just go ya ya ya ya ya ya booooooriinggg….

While they went all through the night about Conquer Online I flipped through the New Paper. Have I missed so much? Why the hell’s the headlines all about disgusting things like…. Man eating thumbs….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then I came across this ad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ad…. Look at the ad…. Deny the existence of someone getting to see his grandchild…

The Noise Singapore journey for me, as of now (I have four weeks left to produce sth.) has been absolutely…. Boring.
Im not sure if it’s my mentor of the entire way this works but it’s a bit too liberal for me. As in they pick you, let you decide what you wanna show in the end, then leave you be for the next six weeks. I’m thinking, “huh you sure just like that no rules no regulations no briefing or anything?”

As of now… I’m just lost. Charlie keeps emphasizing the need for “art”… the need for me to touch and plan everything that will appear in the picture. He keeps saying things like, “orhhh if you can take a picture of someone doing something with the available lighting so can your 5 year old cousin.” Then he goes on about what his one stop photo imaging shop can do… which is pretty impressive actually but it’s bit overboard that he keeps promoting it.

On the other end of the boat, Eric says his mentor encourages “reality shots”…. Which basically means taking pics as life presents it.

My eyes squint in pissed-offness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just look at the amount of organizations involved!

A few nights ago I received this email.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Basically it’s a hands-up thing for apprentices on whether they wanted to be interviewed.

I didn’t reply.

Then this morning the lady called me up and we had this whole entire strange conversation that had pockets of dead-silence inbetween.

“So would you like to be interviewed this Saturday?”

“Okay.”

*silence….*

“That’s good.”

“yeah..”

*silence…*

So I came back home just now after a 1hr 30 minute brother brother talk with Henry at the fitness corner near Vis’s old block, Blk 662. If you wanna feel special go ahead and touch the pull-up bars and monkey bars…. We were climbing all over it, challenging each other who could stand the longest up there. Good times.

So uh anyways I then received this email.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And that’s it. This Saturday I’ll be going for an interview at scape; the almighty place that I filmed Sly’s last Singapore Idol performance and the place I baked in the sun for 12 hours. HYDE maybe you could meet me there or something eh?

They gave me a list of questions to fill up… heh heh heh… ohh the evil I can do.

Q: Complete this sentence – Noise Singapore is…….
A: …. noisy!!!!!

Btw the apprentice thingy has been updated over at NoiseSingapore.com.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ohhh yeah the all holy “MeinBereich” label.

Don’t bother going to my Spaces blog. It’s empty, it loads slowly and it’s PURPLE! QUEER!!! QUEER!!!

But hey have a look at lionel’s and eric’s.



Seen Pudge yet?


Just for fun, give me a list of things you want Pudge to do and I’ll animate it JUST FOR YOU.

P.S. he has no balls.



Posted by Audi Labels: