Tuesday, July 04, 2006 |  
Lo and behold I’m a chain smoker!

After lecture there was this one hour break to CG classes and the urge of taking a puff was there lingering somewhere in my anus. But I didn’t have a lighter so I la la la la all the way to the nearest petrol station.. which was a nice kannina-ish-ly long 10 minutes walk from school. The old blur auntie had an entire wall of cigs behind her for sale and when I asked her if she sold lighters she said no. wth… can we sell things in its complete package?

Eventually I got one from the uncles at the nearby market. Because I was truly hot and sexy going around with a crumpled packet of cigs in my hand, an old geezer gave me his lighter seeing that I was about to buy one.

So okay.. smoke one.. and go to school. Then that's it.

Half way back… ah well let’s have another. Shouldnt be bad.

Right infront of the school gates…. Bah… okay fine fine one last stick and I’m done for the day. Those guys sitting down there look so comfortable puffing away anyways...

6 hrs later ive already gone through a couple of cigs of a new pack. In total, that’s another ten for the day. And i had Vis sharing with me and Hasrul staring at us.

Throughout the day I was seeking opinions from a variety of different people.

I called Sarah first… because I know she and her boyfriend hates tobacco and all that....

...
...

...
..

Okay fuck… im feeling very weak now…. I need to lay down for a moment.
Posted by Audi