Friday, July 28, 2006 |  
Dont you wish you had a friend who documented everything about you?


I just bought a 250GB external hard drive from Seagate a few days ago (only 199 dollars!). While transferring my entire 120gb video hard drive into this one, I found many videos that were, in a way, forgotten. I’m pretty sure there are more in my hard drives. They total 500gb and it’s an entire mess of folders.

Before I go for another hiatus, preparing for my Project 3 film shoot next week, I’d like to post up all these forgotten videos that I made during my video experimenting days.

It’s just something for the guys from sec school to remember.

During the coming holidays I’ve already planned to send my XM2 for repair, rent a projector, bring Hasrul, Tanny, Viky and Tharik over to some quiet place where we will finally review and log down my library of 80+ hrs of secondary school footage. It’s gonna take about four days but it’ll be worth it.

I take it like some “rites of passage” I have to go through before “moving on”.

Otherwise I just cant rest.


Trailer for the non-existent documentary featuring all nine of us (plus some girls.. and Javis’s ex-girlfriend’s mother. Wth she was doing there with us is a long story.) on our trip to Kuching in 2004.

We’re going back there this holiday.

This next video has Viky, before his back got so bad he cant even walk, bringing us around the neighborhood and doing all that nostalgic hooba baba. The Tianyu scene was recorded for Donald’s DVD video (which I made for him for his bday).
Made in early 2005. The original was deleted and I could only find the smaller, lower quality version of it.


Tharik: Wan make friend?
LOL.... oo still my most favourite post: Le Henry

My first edited video. A simple video layered upon a music track. I’m putting this up because we can see our lovely Sarah, gorilla monster Sarala and April when they were chubbier. Other than that it’s nothing.


We were all young, hairless smooth people with tender pink genitals.

Taken from the Kuching trip footages (total of 8 tapes), this next video is the well-received one that documents the marriage of Henry and Tharik. We are such gay people. Taken in Damai Beach. The last shot actually had Tharik and Henry holding hands and walking out of the restaurant. Erwin (handling the camera) said this ang moh guy looked at them and smiled. Features Clara, Aik's cousin, Javis's ex-girlfriend and her mom. ... and me.... with glasses! and sitting at the head of the table becaue i am the boss's son! Khalid's son!


The "Must I?" joke came from here.

And this next one was screened during the ORD 2004 parade. It’s the last part of a three part video.
Nearing the end of the song, I realized that I had too many footages of my friends in it when I was supposed to make something for the entire ORD 2004 batch.
So I tried to save it in fear I’d get criticized and added in a jumble of shots of other cadets and finally adding the sec 5s a few seconds before the song ended. And of course.. the credits… and that ending credit title solely for my name. ahhaa
P.S. Look at Jason.. before and after. LOL!



Aik Hong's (dun confuse with our Sze Aik) disgusting mashed potato shot wouldnt be possible if I was kind enough to ask him to join us for a while (we then asked him to leave). He claims that he is only allowed to go to orchard only "once a year" by his parents. And when we bumped into him he was alll "wahhh i so lucky sia.... today noone wan come out with me sia....".

When Henry saw the mashed potato he quipped,"Now i know why your friends pang seh you."

And I saved the best for last….

I once thought this video was lost forever. It was one of the things that were cut and rendered in one boring night with no objective whatsoever.

The outcome was surprising for me because it turned out quite well. Bittersweet in a way.
When I lost it I was devastated.
But then one day Jia Hui and his little friends were messing around with my computer when it was in school and they found it with the inconspicuous name of “my dvd movie”, under some lost folder. I immediately had the video duplicated and sent to a couple of severs for safe-keeping.

So this is it.



The video shows the guy’s from early 2002 to the end of 2003. Erwin and the Fat Tub Of Jewcake Lard are also featured. Back when bb guns were all the rave, we had a short war with my guns in my room.

The second last shot was taken in Cineleisure. That night was special; it was the night where Donald and Clara had things started going on for them. Actually that night was meant for us guys to just go out and have dinner, but donald, who actualy didnt wanan go, followed us..... then suddenly said in the mrt he has to "go somewhere" when we alighted at Somerset. Now it's clear why he wanted to follow us. Just goes to show where we stand in his world.
The sadistic ending titles were not post-added. A vague prophecy? Haha.

Till then.


--


The current political situation between the Middle East and America has started to bite into me. I don’t understand how Bush Jr., a comedian rather than a president, educated by chance (nepotism), weak in votes, an average joe in a way, could still rally up the entire military arm to fight in a war that the soldiers themselves feel so sick about.
Who the hell is pushing all this?
It’s like the entire Bush administration is some secular society that has Bush as a figurehead and some other guy is in control of this mess.

When I overheard on the morning radio on Class 95 that the US Government had nothing to say about the Israel-Lebanon war I felt like I had to punch some guy in the nose, strangle him by the neck and yell into his face, “ARE YOU BLIND?!!?!”

The entire world can see that the US Government is supporting this massacre and yet there doesn’t seem to be any change going on!
The American people aren’t weak - They’re the strongest I’ve known.
This whole entire mess is most probably the cause of the Bush Administration. They’re shutting out the American public and leading the country to death just for their own personal agendas. Sounds more like Capitalism to me. A top-down government model.

A model Singapore seems to be heading to as well.
The majority of your younger generations, kopitiam older generations, and those who make up the majority of your nation, having the same opinion cannot be wrong.
So why aren’t we voting for anything else in the country except the general elections?!?!

Cmon you bloody NewPaper masscomm idiot reporters! Stop giving us crap scandalous housewives tales and tell us REAL NEWS!





Posted by Audi Labels: