A few days ago Tianyu and I met up after 13 mnths of absence. Its funny how we live just at the opposite ends of Yishun Town and never hear from each other. Technology in communication has surely brought people closer, indee-diddly-do…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We caught up on a lot of things…. Once again I let my anger out on pretty much everything. Between blogging and shouting about problems, I’d choose shouting.

Then we went to my place and watched the Simpsons seasons 11 and 15. Well he was watching it anyways.. I fell asleep.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oblivious to the mess at his feet.

Tanny coming over has thought me one thing – it’s possible to masturbate behind a friend without him knowing it.

…. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reading your favourite blog.


One of the things that was brought up was how we all (as in.. the guys) should go out again. I mean.. cmon.. Kpool.. movie.. kpool.. movie… zzz….

The paintball thingy this august probably wont be initiated seeing that the two “organizers”, Don and I, are at each other’s throats, silently.

So tanny and I opted for Mt Kinabalu or back to Kuching. Cos the last trip in 2002 was a disaster.

But I needed to release that adventure spirit quickly. Cos its like when you have a stomach ache… you go poo poo straight away.

I called my Protector From The Mainland Chinese, Jason, and last night we had our cycling adventure. It’s been a long while.

I told Jason we’re going to cycle to Adam Road to eat and then cycle back. I thought Adam road was near Ngee Ann so when he said “okay”.. I got kinda shocked.

From yishun to adam road? Wow….

Then he said he didn’t know the way so I had to lead. I went for the “town-hopping” route. Meaning we go through all the towns leading to Bukit Timah.

Here’s the rough outline of where we’re going… thanks to Google Earth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soon we were off. But not after stopping by the 7-11 at Yishun GV. I went in to buy a few bottles of water and the complimentary chocolate bar and when I came out, I found Jason smoking.

Mixed feelings…im like.. huh.. hah… what… whoo… what… huh… heh???

“Are you a regular?” I asked.

“Nah… depends who I’m with.”

Lol.. wth does that mean….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jason cant wait to go.. hence his blurness.

So off we went.. I found some motorcycle debris lying on the road on the way to Sembawang so I got rid of that. It was around 12 at that time and the drivers were already quite reckless. Jason shouted a few times when he saw a car zooming in onto the slip road, its headlights beamed on my rusty old bike. But well I’m here… so nothing happened….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We cycled further up to Woodlands and thought of stopping over at Causeway point to munch. Then I found a group of teens which had some girls in it and they were all mass-hitting one of their friend’s lan jiao. He started screaming and holding his balls, walking around the area shouting. “waahh!! Lan jiao hen tong leh!!!” so we didn’t make the stop. Weirdos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whatever was after Woodlands MRT, I didn’t know. Crossing the field was fun. They had this stepped pavement and I didn’t see it…. And the entire pavement ran across the field for about 20 metres. So the whole time rolled down the steps on our bike.

“ouch… ouch… ouch.. ouch.. ah my balls… ouch….”

That night I was freeballing again in sports shorts and you know how testicles get in the way of a lot of things. Bike seat + thighs = pain.

The roads weren’t that lit after woodlands. Lots of tall woods and trees and no HDB blocks. We lost sight of the MRT train tracks so we had to play it by our knowledge of the MRT train tracks which we used as our guide. After Marsiling was Yew Tee… I think.



The road lead us to HDB-less places and huge truks were parked along the next few hundred metres of roads. Then the smells started coming in.

“mm… Jason you smell that? Smells like Malaysia!”

I saw the road sign and we were along Woodlands Road. We saw the Kranji War Memorial as well. Creepy.



Then we came to bus stop B12 along Woodlands road.… and a guy was standing in the middle of the road.

A car passed and he put his hand out then back down again.

Ooo.. peddlers. Better make a run for it… they might kill us.

Then Jason stopped. ZZZZ!!

The guy was selling cigs from Indonesia at 5 bucks per 20 stick box. He has the Menthol kind and the Red kind. Jason grabbed a Menthol and gave three two-dollar notes. The guy went, “Sorry.. no change..”

Then a hired cab came by. I saw a nice sweet Chinese girl at the back seat and when she saw the three of us I think she got pissed scared. The uncle wound down the window and they made an exchange and then sped off. Damn.. I thought it was gonna be a rape case. Only then can I write interesting posts!

Cycling further, Jason and I got childish since it was night and no one was around except for that derelict Caltex station. Jason said it reminded him of Indonesia.

Jason did this a few times – he sped up on the road, cutting through slip roads and then turning into a bend where I cant see him. Then when I came around, he was in the longkang with his bike and crouching.

“Wtf….. Jason..?”

He stood up and sighed, “Huh you saw me? Damn!”

The next time round he was hiding behind a tree and I laughed my ass off. He didn’t do that trick again.

We found more peddlers up ahead. This one was selling an entire carton of cigs. Wow….




We then found ourselves at Choa Chu Kang. What happened to Yew Tee? Dunno.

The place was busy as ever even at the time of the night. Huge gahomonous trucks were roaring by and the place had a lot of road blocks till the point that we had to get off our bikes and push. The lane was narrow and the trucks were there so what better way than to think of your head being crushed by a 10 ton truck?

We were crossing a slip road near the Indian temple nearby and suddenly a motorbike, car and taxi turned in at one go. I heard Jason’s horrified laughter… uh. I mean.. yelling… and by God’s will that bought me the split second of time to get outta the way.

So how about supernatural encounters in the trip?

Well if you’re cycling underwear-less-ly with a rusty bike and making so much noise…. There’s bound to be sth happening rite?

Well sorry but no… maybe the most I had was this sinking feeling at the back of my bike when we passed through a quiet road which had tall old trees on both sides… but it’s probably fatigue. The feeling was indeed there all the way till I got home from the trip…

And soon enough we were at Bukit Timah. The trip is almost over…… now to have supper and then cycle back home.



But I decided to give Jason a little trip around the area first.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I showed him the Salvation Army that I bought my quality blazer from. It came in for about twenty bucks. My sister asked if it was so cheap while she was putting it on and I said it came from a dead person. She threw the thing on the floor and ran out of the room.

Then I showed him the train trestles and wanted to tell him about that story that happened to one of our FSV students during a film shoot but he kept on saying later.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then came the Old Ford Factory. You cant see it in the picture.. but it’s there. In old photos it looks huge and deep in the jungle but.. there it is… a small fry bulding where cars were made to supply the entire Singapore population. It doesn’t look haunted at all.

But.. then comes the most spine-tingling moment during the trip. I turned back for bit and saw a bit of clearance in the forest behind us. Nothing look peculiar even with a single fern growing in the middle of the clearance. I got back on my bike and while waiting for Jason to get ready, I looked again and found a muslim tombstone. Not only that.. a white sheet was covered on the ground below it. Jason saw it too and we kinda looked at it. I found it more weird than spooky though… funny how it’s still there even with all the heavy traffic right next to it.

Then I showed him the best poly which has the best chio bus and has the best number of girls and the best number of uh… stuff… in the whole of Singapore…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NGEE ANN!! Whoo!!!! Fuckable girls!!!

I don’t know how it’s like in other schools but in my class some of us share our fuck stories quite openly and not in a childish way but as if it’s some kind of a…. in a very grown up way so to say.


Under the flyover. A few months ago Singwei was here recording the tracks with my camera and suddenly the train came out from the bushes and almost hit him and me. He was so stunned he froze and the camera was still rolling.

We stopped by at King Albert Park’s McD for a bit of munching.

Mc D says it’s 24 hours… yeah.. for CARS maybe. The counter registers were closed when we came around and some stoned teens and parents were around walking aimlessly looking for the place to order. Some left in frustration.

So I did what was the obvious… I ran in from the car entrance… went to the ordering booth and shouted, “HELLO?!?!! EXCUSE ME!?!?!”

No reply.. i only found a speaker way below the counter window. Then I peeked through the blinds, through the smashed windows, obviously punched, and didn’t see anybody inside.

Damned machines.

Maybe the speaker worked only when the weight of a car is on the platform infornt of it. So I thought of calling Jason to stand there but didn’t cos I didn’t wanna hurt his feelings…

Finally I managed to order at the collecting booth itself. Two Fillet O Fish meals. By the time I walked back to my seat, the guy was already coming with a bag holding our orders. Do we all work faster at night?



Then a bit of chatting. Seeing Jason smoking like that…. Thinking go Javis…. Thinking of Kasson… thinking of Henry’s stern damnation for cigs…. I kinda gave a “what the heck” and asked for one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Indonesian cigarettes… poorly made and tastes bad.” said Jason and he offered me one.

And so I did. I know all about the bad for health thing.. all the bad things about cigs… but well… I guess the recent developments have been putting pressure on me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DON THIS STICK IS FOR YOU.

Then I took another. This time in the name of another person. Then another, for all the other fuck ups people are doing. And then a final one… to celebrate in the name of Vis and Son.

Pretty soon Jason and I were doing cig games like the donut smoke thing. It was fun… in a way. I have asthma… im weak… i have a lot of salt in my body… low blood pressure, unhealthy diet of fast foods that’s taken its toll by causing Audi Jr. to shrink in a way… and yet here I am puffing on Indonesian cigs.

Im not sure if its normal but I felt kinda dizzy after a while. Jason said I should try the uh… Viscelroy one because it’s made in Singapore and it’s stronger. He also said it tasted different. I tried it and went like… nooo it doesn’t.

And ice lemon tea never tasted better after a puff. No wonder a lot of them like to drink that.

Jason and I plan to go back to kuching or Mt. K to do a bit of climbing as well.

After that Jason had cramps. It’s some problem he has ever since… forever. So we walked all the way to Clementi sometimes cycling. After that I found myself taking another stick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dover MRT. This place is full of people preparing to load newspapers in their vans.

We met up with Jason’s friends at Dover.. and lo and behold they smoke as well!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ive never seen such amounts of different packs laid out infront of me. Zippo lighters fascinate me. Jason’s girl friend fascinates me too – small body, cute legs, sporty………. Hello erections!

You know.. Jason shared with me the kinda girls that turned him on and I listened and all I could say was,”…..”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Signs that make old people go crazy.

There was more smoking involved… one of the things that stuck in the back of my mind was what would Henry think.

5.30 came.. the clouds came in… so we made a move. Jason has a test on Monday.. plus a report to pass up.. and a fw other things… it’s a miracle he went out …

In total so far we’ve cycled about 20 odd km. Jason’s cramps were starting to have children. My muscled were tensed yeah but it kinda flew over my head… I wanted to pee!

I opted to follow the bus 74 route back home to Yishun. We’d be bypassing Ang Mo Kio so that’s nice….more things to see. But to do so we have to go back to KAP.

We found a petrol station along the way. Peeing time!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do we really need that many locks in the guy’s toilet…



The whole time we had to walk when an up hill came about because Jason had cramps. I was looking for a place to pee… but the bushes wasn’t my option because little people live there. Plus.. I think I was lost.


“DON’T.. don’t be gay…. It’s going on my blog ahhahahaahahnvm…”

I found myself at the REAL Adam road. And oh my god what have I done. The roads were starting to enter the expressways and the morning traffic starting pouring in. We pushed our bikes all the wy to the Adam flyover and traffice was a buzz.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I realised we had to go over the slip road, onto the flyover….. that part was easy.
Stopped a while to take some pics…

And then our side of the road turned into a slip road. To continue on was easy…. Just cross the slip road…. But they had the huge road barriers on both side of the slip road… our bikes weren’t those light ones.. we were tired and traffic was merciless.

So maybe this is it.. stuck here forever…

Then a volley of road-bikers in their spandex zoomed pass us. Jason and I laughed a bit at the spandex… then realised traffic’s stopped. Go go go!!!

I carried my bike over the barrier.. ran across the one-lane slip road… jumped over the other barrier and heaved my rusty old bike over it.

All seemed fine till Jason.. who was just a bare two feet away from me…stopped on the grass… his bike was on the road. Shit… headlight beams started bouncing off the flyover railings…

“CAR!!! CAR!!!!”

He tried getting his bike on the safe side. It got through.. but he was still on the road.

“FUCKING CAR!!! FUCKING CAR DAMMIT!!”

ZOOM!

He managed to flip over at the last moment. Whoohoo!!!

“sorry.. leg cramp…”


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Further on to Thomson road…. Nice prata…

We found ourselves at Mc. Ritchie reservoir.



And then up lower pierce reservoir. The road lead deep into the forests... we saw squirrels running here and there.. monkey poo poo… loads of road bikers and joggers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then in the middle of nowhere was this town.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jason said Fann Wong lives around here or something.



Everyting pretty much became a blur after that. Jason was getting sleepy. I was getting tired… and when he’s sleepy, he shuts up. When I’m tired, I don’t shut up. And when someone doesn’t shut up, it becomes like what I’m doing now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When we saw the sign that had YISHUN in it, we rejoiced… by smoking!

Entering Sembawang road, on to Mandai, passing by Amoy Quee camp, watchin the medic cars passing by us… we got off our bikes and started walking. Walking up and down the terrain… smelling the early morning traffic… all the way to Chong Pang.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yishun never looked so much more beautiful.

“The next time I wont go out to cycle with you.” Says Jason.

“Okay.. next time we’ll just go to orchard and back, okay?”

And he chuckled.

The entire trip ended near his block. We sat down for a while, smoking. I looked over at the Cateye and it showed sth like 58km. We started at 12am, from my place and its about 830am. The longest distance ive ever cycled and it’s the same with Jason. And he’s the adventurous one.

If only we all can have more adventures like these.. not tied down by parents or petty girlfriends. I told Jason that we’re 18.. going on 19… and we still really haven’t done anything much yet. I don’t feel like we should just waste opportunities at this point of our lives when we’re the strongest. When I grow old I wanna look back and give advices to people not because I read it from somewhere but because we actually went through with it. An advice needs substance anyways. Then I took another stick.

“Audi…. I think you’ve become a chain smoker.”

Shit…
Posted by Audi Labels: ,