Thursday, June 29, 2006 |  
With every new term comes new stories. Students would come back from their adventures during the past two weeks, sharing/blabbering their experiences. Some do it in an informative tone… others do the show-off stuff which normally including words like “I just find their way stupid la…”

Shaun went over to Las Vegas and Los Angeles over the past two weeks and got back some candy from the US. Awesome… now I’ve tried the REAL gummi bears. I think they’re much more sweeter than the ones here.. a bit too sweet than I liked my sweets to be. There were also the Jelly Beans… that was nice.



Then Charlene spent her holidays with Jolin in Taiwan. Yeah… lucky girl she is.
And gossip time!!!!
Jay Chou’s a flirt. Story is… he was going around flirting even when he was with Jolin. During Charlene’s KTV session with her.. jolin kinda flipped and asked for the next song everytime a Jay composed/sung number came up. Whooo what a tension.



The rest have been pretty much in Singapore… doing their stuff perfrming concerts, entering in Noise Singapore (which honestly I’m really fucked up about), working on Singapore Idol and private projects.

Oh yeah.. gossip time again!!!

The Singapore Idol votes are useless. No votes cast really affect who gets in or out of the round… they are actually hand picked by the dudes with papers in their hands in the studios. The votes are just to earn money… or so I was told. And that hot chick Gerladine.. she brought in the most money. SO damn!!!! I was spot on! My dream sex partner.

I saw Deaf Ku ku (Daphne Khoo la.) today. Pretty as always with that voice.

Shah was eliminated from the Anugerah Skrin thingy. Some weep. Some cry. But this is the business. He’s THE favourite for the show (for obvious reasons. Have you seen the other two guys? Faggotish) so my thought is that they want him quickly out of the show to do other bigger things.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Which is what happened.. he has already been offered (and signed) a contract. A growing star right under my nose….. and one I took jelly beans outta his hands. Lol.


Javis’ bday was today and like I always do whenever one of the guys are having their birthdays, I’d think of the present that has a lot of subtext in it. Or meaning. Or whatever.
For don’s bday I made him a T34/85 diorama which was documented here on this blog a year ago. For henry I did him that awfully hilarious post called “Le Henry”, also in the links.

For Vis, I got him something for the price of SGD 10.40. I bought it at the stall beside Northpoint’s Harvey Norman at the underpass where so many lazy beggars are standing there just waiting for money. The old couple and the harmonica playing man are cool though. Support them!!!

I got vis a nice green Malboro Menthol for him. And also threw in a lighter. Muahaha….

So what’s the subtext? I was very anal on him when he smelt like cigarettes up till beginning of this year. So anal it is that one day I caught up with him and he went,”Fuck you la everytime I smoke I scared see you cos you’ll kpkb..”
Then I was feeling low one day and took my first stick with him. Never touched that thing again. So buying him a packet and a lighter is supposed to have some sort of meaning to it rite?

But his girlfriend was with him. Of course! I cant frigging pass the cig to him. Vis had me join them in their KTV session. There was a myriad of Chinese songs on the playlist.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suddenly An Jing came on and my heart beat faster. I felt something coming up.

“Audi.. nah.. you sing…”

Zzz…. They purposely added it in for me. Im so sick of the song.

After Singapore Idol, I didn’t sing anymore. No. now I wanan do sth else. I wanan work on voice talent!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Paedophiles made this.

While we were walking back from safra at around 630… sth suay happened.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently a kid was knocked down by a motorbike. I cant imagine what the hell happened because on the other side of the divider were pieces of white things and a single sandal lay about 20 feet from the body.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We came just in time for a police car to come to set up the blue tent over the body.

I don’t know why but I kinda run up the nearby mound and sat down. We were supposed to go to northpoint to meet ong kiat. He joined us soon enough.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We sat there for about an hour… god knows why. I was waiting to see the drama unfold when the parents of the kid came by but vis said they’d usually go to the mortuary straight.

I saw the police carry out their reports. The motorbike guy was still at the scene, being questioned and stuff. Pretty soon… one by one… his friends.. his girlfriend.. came down at the scene with their bikes and helmets… crowding around him. He had a tattoo on his back and arms and all that. Whooo….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then photographers came by and they lifted the sheet off the body to take pictures, trying os hard to shield it from the public. But the public being who they are… lined themselves up to see the body. I saw the feet and hands…. They were already yellow-black.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The hand was poking through the sheet the whole time.

I wonder what the kid was doing before all this. Ong kiat became terribly….spastic.

I went,” Imagine the last guy he was sms-ing. Must be sth like – im coming to safra now.”

Ong kiat goes, “Then eeeeekkkk – BOM! He fly across the road.”

“ya ya then the friends all play at safra.. when they finish they come out going like – wah lau the cb kia pang seh us sia!!! Next time we don’t find him!”

“Then they see – eh got dead body got dead body! Waahhh!!!!!”

“Lol then they sit there for an hour watch the thing and laughing.”

Then kiat goes,” ya la then they call their friend then skali the dead body ring! Everybody all run away scared got ghost and never come back”

“And the body stays there and rot and gets run over by cars. You are evil knn.”

I would hate it anything like that accident got closer to personal space.

Dinner at long john after that. I raved and ranted and spewed all the eff words infront of yuan qin, his girlfriend, regarding the recent bastardization. It’s the first time I talked about it out loud and pretty soon I listened to myself and thought…. What a fucking CHILDISH problem!

Vis and kiat started laughing and going like ,”Wth this kinda thing also can have problem…” YK gave me the blank look.

Lol what a fucking childish prob la…. Compare that to the entirely new fued between Vis and Kenny? Now that’s sth on a higher level. Vis saved clara and don’s ass, yo!

The story is that Kenny has been hangin out with vis since The Big Oops him and I had last year. They hang out and stuff bla bla bla and seemed like everything was well off. Then recently, vis broke up with yk (probably for a breather… which everyone needs) after had it going for 2 years now. Suddenly… Kenny comes over to yk.. starts talking.. chatting.. going out.. flirting… and everything might have been fine until… he goes to vis and says, “eh I want to jio your ex-girlfriend.”

BOOM.

I think it hasn’t even been a week. Having your friend who has a very naughty track record going after ur recently broken up girl? Now THAT’s what you call a womanizer.

And then… the double whammy…

“I think I also wanna go jio Clara.”

And Vis says the Donbei Faction is still going on. Kenny says, “Nvm.. fun what.”

And BOOM!

Now Kasson’s gang is on the lookout for him.. so is Kai Xiang’s…. and just today we had some people in Ngee Ann set up for it as well. OWNED.

When oh when will I have that kinda support. See… I knew it.. I shouldve had a brother!!!! Put my nerdy sister somewhere else!

I slit the cigs and lighter in Vis’s pocket. He turned at me and pat my back, “WOW! You are a good friend sia.. you wan me to die faster!!! Haha!”.

There you go.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
“Look at this xia lan face…” - Vis
Posted by Audi