Monday, June 12, 2006 |  
I still cant imgaine how many different ppl frequent here nowadays.

Last night, TING, our lovely president of Sylvestar.com, came by and asked,"Wanna go clubbing? You went to MOS."

WOOTZ.

CLUBBING WITH A HOT CHICK = DUH!


We had our usual horny chat session (sex... sex.. sex... sex... i mean wth she's hot so who cares

She recommended Club Momo cos she thought me of someone extremely horny and went,"Momo a lot of gers ner....."

"Are they easy to get?"

"got many different types. You must be daring first to get gers!"

"why must be DARING? why cant i be a DARLING and get all the gers?"

"OF COURSE DARING LA YOU NOT DARING YOU THINK STANDIND FACING THE WALL WILL ALL NIGHT WILL THEN GERS WILL COME FIND YOU AR?!"

muauahaha.. ok.. i'll go momo... how pai seh can i be? She has TONS of adult friends and i'm here like a bloody 16 year old who doesnt smoke, drink or dance (to hip hop). Another makeover?



Anyways, with the magic of torrents, i'm, listenign to MOS Clubber's Summer Guide 2006 and i'm telling you..... THIS IS THE SHIT! This is REAL dance music and not hip hop mass audience commercial songs. yeah baby.... okay... all of you may shoot me now. When hip hop *tried* to take over the market a few years ago, stopped listening to radio. The only radio i listen to now is when FD and Glen are on. They rawk. Song selections have some class and gags are original. Now that's maturity on the DJ's part.

You know.. with the advent of torrents.. and our friendly Canadian-based hacker, Manas, who had me tweak my Azureus client to its optimal, things have been great!. It's like - my my my.. i need a program to edit videos... ok.. i'll find video editing program.... ok.. what's the best in the professional market now? ok, it's Avid Liquid 7.... ok there it is on Torrentspy! I'll go download it!

24 hours later, the download is complete.

Tharik and Henry uses torrents to download movies, Tharik being more of a pirate then Henry since Henry deletes whatever he's watched already. Tharik burns them and puts it in a compilation and laughs evilly as he clutches it in his arms. Pesonally, Tharik is dumb. He downloads movies that are playing in the cinema. Isnt that stupid.... films are meant to be watched on a 24 foot screen. I asked him about it and he goes,"Oh i wanna know if the movie is good."

LOL WOW YOU IDIOT SIA! then after that you'll watch the movie in the cinema if it's good? Dumb!



I happened to catch Singapore Idol 2 at Henry's house when the results show was being played. They had the girls lined up already for a round of blowjobs and wall-fucking. Dick Lee showing off his Andy Lau face, Florence Lian being an Ah Lian, Jacintha ApunehnehgrenadeSRnathan looks liek mam raps and Ken Lim being the only real pro there is. They screened the perfromance shots and wow... now i understand why my sister said "Singapore Idol was a joke". Anyways this particular girl caught my attention; she was HOT (to my standards. Some people think plastic pink necklaces from 7-11 to be hot...) and ooohh baby what a surprise... SLIM BODY! And so i found out she was one of the girls that my entire cohort has been raving about. And her name is.... GERALDINE!!!

over the years of meeting people with the name Geraldine (in sec sch.. in ncc camps... etc etc.) has been really bad and took me to the front seat of the Bimbo Express. But hey this one's hot. Sure didnt look like how she did in Freddy's phone.

But then she got eliminated, losing to this fuck face malay bitch who acts like she's having major diarrhea of both backside and hair style. Damn those voters who vote blindly as a community! She's a MAN!

If i could choose a girl it'll be a type like Geraldine... hot... strong.. and uh.. another third thing. When i fuck i wanna have a clean, unobstructed view from the tits, to the abs, to the naval, to the furry thing below and finally to my dick and that other guy's as well. It's frigging erotic!

I told Henry what i'd do to her (which you dont wanna know) and he ran off to the toilet. He said he's vomitting... i beg to differ.

Gayle seems to be another hot topic among my fellow classmates who watch the bombed-to-hell government puppet disguised as a talent competition programme.

Have you seen the guys? DAMN! WHAT A LOAD OF BABYFACE FAGGOTITIOUSOLICIOUSSCHINTOPRONOSIS MASS SYNDROME ATOMIC DILEMMA THISSEQUENCEOFWORDSDONTMAKESENSEIKNOW! The mass audience didnt want another "beng" or "ship shop" kid and now look what they've done!
Ronnin was right...."Should people join talent competitions liek Singapore Idol?" They answered without second thought,"NO"



After not watching local tv at all since the last Singapore Idol... meh... i feel like i'm not missing much on anything. Torrents ownz.



Aizzat updated his blog again…. And here is the post.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TOTALLY RIGHT, MAN! BITCHES STINK!


Now that it’s holidays (and mom doesn’t know it) so naturally projects come in. I have a shoot to do this week and I got Singwei to be one of the cast. Then it’s my scriptwriting (I made a tragedy! I’ll share it to you guys once it’s completed and passed up. I think it ownz!) three-act script and my dear dear dear dear dear CG project…

… which I went again for an overkill (overkilling in CG will NEVER make you look like a snobbish SOB) and completed the head of my model.

Here’s a little tease….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The CG assignment given out had us thinking of making some futuristic vehicle or robot or aircraft. I’m gonna make a cyborg. Three weeks till the deadline means OVERKILL!

P.S. uh... i have nth to say this time.
Posted by Audi