Tuesday, June 06, 2006 |  
Until i gather enough substantial material to blog... have a read at some of my fav blogs of recent times.

estarioll.blogspot.com
Aizzat's blog. In pri sch he was the smallest, shortest, kid in class. I actually owned him. Now he's a gigantic buff bitch-hater (i support that) with the determination of steel. He basically represents what I, and many of, could have been if we werent tied down with fucking O-levels or fucking degrees or fucking work work work work. Get it?

theindependentmind.blogspot.com
A blog by my cyber friend, Hyde. He writes mighty wel and is actually quite witty you know. If i were straight in my mind (not twisted) and able to control myself (i.e. not a compulsive masturbator lmao)..... i'd sound like him. Whatever. Have a read.

my-macbre-threnody.blogspot.com
Another guy (my friend, no less.) with a very very very unique way of looking at things. A JC hater, but maybe doenst know it. And we know how it goes.. anybody that hates JC and all things that relate to it, ownz.
haha ok ok.. tianyu, the forgotten but-not-so-forgotten friend. The bastard doesnt even wanna have free lunch with me... and he blames he's lonely! Hanging around with... fat.... chimps... But hey he's clever.

-donbei.blogspot.com
Simply because she's da bomb around Yishun blks 600+ ... and it's so easy to press "-" on the keyboard and have her blog appear in the drop-down menu.

-brokensmile.blogspot.com
Aww she's sweet. One day she's gonna be married to some hottie on tv. I guaran-damn-tee. Okay now for me to breakthrough in the acting scene...

kennysia.com
Well i have his camera.. so why not? Loads slowly now though since he has some program with LG Chocolate.

pantyhosebooty.blogspot.com
My sister's blog.. supposedly. I only manged to catch "booty" when i chanced upon her blogging about her hiatus.... then she quickly closed her laptop and shooing me out of the room - holding her towel up, no less. If that link doesnt work, that's beacuse she's a dweeb.

and lastly...

meinbereich.blogspot.com
Because you're worth it.

Is everyone okay with me posting up videos of nude women here? i have quite a few fantastic vids but they have nude women being the butt of jokes.... ah what the heck.. i'm a feminist-hater so who cares.


.
.
DISCLAIMER: I said "SOME" of my fav blogs. So dont whine.
P.S. I. Hate. Fat. Feminists.


Oh btw... It's D-Day! Lets have a moment of silence for the brave men in Operation Overlord.
Posted by Audi