Sunday, June 25, 2006 |  
IF YOU ARE GAY, UGLY, DARK-SKINNED, NEVER HAD STRAIGHT HAIR IN YOUR LIFE AND ARE SPAMMING MY GIRL FRIEND'S BLOG, you have come to the right place to spread your..... thing. The TAGBOARD and COMMENTS section is open for you. If that isnt enough, call me at 97623474 and we;ll go find a place at yishun block 469 and we'll settle things like a man. If you're not a man, fuck your seven holes. You messed up pretty badly by impersonating girls so much more classy than you'd ever be in your life by typing in your crack language under their name. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!


kwang Wei had me do this a few days ago. He added in brackets,"He's such a busy man."

Damn right.

7 random facts about me:
1. Over the years of senseless physical abuse like wrestling, throwing myself onto the ground for film shoots, not wearing earplugs during live firing/blasting techno and zit scars, I’ve lost some feeling in all five senses. It’s terribly sad.
2. I’ve been freeballing for the past three months and seems like it’s gonna stay like that. Jay Chou had it right.
3. My IC number corresponds to my birthdate. Only one in Singapore!
4. I can do at least 7 different voices and accents. Kwang Wei call me if you need voice talents lol. 5. I don’t like people who say they don’t like themselves. Likewise, I don’t like people who love themselves too much. In other words, I don’t like myself. Ta da!
6. I plan to migrate to America… before NS… =p. if that doesn’t happen.. ill stil migrate anyways.
7. The only circumcised dude among my homies, yo!

7 things that scare me:
1. darkness.
2. women dying.
3. snuff videos.
4. English dolls.
5. stomach cramps in public/shitting in public toilets
6. Animals being killed (at least don’t let me see/hear it)
7. newborn babies.

7 random music at the moment:
1. Mother – Clean your room!
2. Mother – Go and pray!
3. Mother – Go to sleep!
4. Mother – BANG BANG BANG down the door.
5. Ignorance – Music simi lan jiao?
6. Ignorance – East Timor simi lan jiao?
7. Ignorance - Britney’s the in thing!

7 things I like the most:
1. Computer set up.
2. uhh…
3. ehhh…
4.huhhh…
5. mehhh…
6. hmmm…
7. I’d like to buy a vowel….

7 things I say the most:
1. ccb
2. knn.
3. wtf.
4. wtf u knn ccb
5. lol what the cb you doing?!
6. yeah.
7. owned

7 people to do this:
1. henry.
2. Donald.
3. aik.
4. javis
5. jason
6. viky
7. and all other who ppl who don have blogs ahhaahhalmaolollolownedyoulolwtfknnccb.


Pudge has been coming along quite nicely and zbrush was a tremendous help during texturing.

Im quite happy with it.

I’m currently working on its skeleton so that I can play with it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I cleaned up the polygons on the face a bit to ready it for the next step of subidividing the model into many polygons. What this does it produce a model with many more polys so that the resolution ownz. Since I’m not making a game, hi-poly is the way to go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I hadn’t cleaned up the face a bit, it’ll just turn into a web of black lines… extremely anal to work with. The spine is highlighted in the picture. Three huge spines.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the rough rendering of Pudge. The textures are just a mock up. I still have to paint in the highlights and shadows and etc etc. It’s like plastic modeling. Pretty cool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the hand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then here’s the final render… for now. After I add in the skeleton (in about half an hr from now) Pudge can finally put down his arms. Why I had him spread-eagle is so that it’s easier for me to fit in the skeleton.

One week left till the dateline. Norman said he wanted a robot. What I have is a fat monster. But that’s ok… I can just change the texture into something metallic and say it’s a robot, rite?

I’ve added in a little video in the player below as well.



An email came to me from my school’s mailbox and it’s from Ryan. Finally…. He said my script is good. It’s the 2-act one that I sent to Jia hui to proof read. The three-act tragedy I wrote also got some nice comments from Andrew.

Yesterday afternoon I was spending some time with Charlie as well at Harbor Front centre. We got some things sorted out and all. Six weeks left till the deadline. This Friday he’s bringing lionel and me over to his studio and I heard its freakishly huge.

Second half of the semester starts tomorrow.



Yesterday I spent a day at henry’s house just laying around. I was watching Channel News Asia and then I suddenly noticed that instead of watching old men talk on infocomm things, I was suddenly watching sissy boys dancing around with hot girls. That’s when I noticed I fell asleep on henry’s bed.

But you know.. I’m losing enthusiasm on a lot of things these days. I’m just so upset and disappointed at the climate between the guys.

I dunno.. it seems like the culture here is that people suddenly turn into objects. If that guy isnt available, lets just go look in our spare toolbox and see what we have.

Oh we have some problem with this guy here… that’s ok.. I’ll just use this guy to substitute instead!

My reaction is pretty simple – WTF?

Over the years we all have lost friends to their girlfriends.

I raved and shouted about this to henry yesterday – at first it was 20 people. Then it funneled down to 11, then 9, then further to 6, then 4, and finally it’s three.

I rmemeber when Viky suddenly “disappeared” from the scene, always cuddling up to his girl in class…. So called helping her in schoolwork and support yada yada yada. That’s all fine but suddenly cutting up time significantly between her and us? No no no.

I kinda nagged at him to divide time… to maintain friendship and all.. cos I honestly believe teenage relationships wont last (there are a few exceptions). He did listen for a while….. then disappeared. Occasionally I updated him on what’s going on with us.. cycling over to sembawang to meet him for late dinner…

And then one day his spine disc experienced some trauma…. His back got worse and worse till it wa so painful he couldn’t get up from the bed. His girlfriend betrayed him in the biggest way ever – denying they were ever together, leaving for another man, and placing a curse over vicky’s family and now there’s this whole big family fued between the two. At the end of the day I asked him how many people still contact him and he said it’s probably like.. 3… out of nine. He’s still sick I guess… but getting better.

We keep losing people for ridiculously childish reasons. The only time I remember a relationship being severely severed was with Vis.. when we were out together one night and something happened. I think I wrote about it here about a year ago.

If I were to migrate.. geez I wonder how it’ll be.

Donald and I are planning to migrate somewhere. I’m opting for America or Europe. Not so sure about him. But with the culture within us.. geez I cant go in peace!

We lack the ability to maintain. We lack the ability to communicate, help or support. Well at least not to the kind I imagined it could be. Tharik left for jurong for about a month recently. And within the week no one has heard from him, no one has called etc etc etc. And it’s just jurong! Then tharik left for India for a while and even Henry doesn’t know about it.

Sometimes I wonder if I didn’t have a blog I don’t think anyone would know what I’m doing now.

Over the years people keep telling me that the people I have now isnt really that spectacular or “worth it” and it’s better to just go find some other people. Being the stubborn bitch I am I refuse to believe that. But as always it’s easier to change the way you think if that thing you’ve been warned about happens to you.

Tharik once said that we’re all too different to stay together like it should be. Are our hopes and dreams and interests really that different from everyone else’s?

Oh.. right.. none of us ever thought about what we wanna be in the future… so everything seems like it’s just short term.

_l_
Posted by Audi Labels: