Saturday, June 17, 2006 |  
Ok jebus wtf… I just went blog hopping to all my baby boy and girl’s blog and they’re ALL talking about life and friendship.

Ok audi.. step out of the “cool” crowd… you don’t belong there… no more of that emo thing.

Oh ah yeah… Sarah mentioned sth about people “hiding many faces of themselves” and ultimately that means hippo-jism…. Or however you call it.

I’ve never heard anyone call me a hippo-ejaculation-watery-thing-ish but I’m sure there are. Well that HAS to be! Otherwise I’m weird.

Saying you wont ever ever borrow money from your friend but in the end you do because you want a new tshirt – that’s hypocrucifixion.…. (I don’t know how to spell that H word, duh.) But saying you’ll save the Indians from their eternal damnation in a third world country but back home you’re calling their tad bit smarter cousins nippleheads? That’s just irony. Yeah.

If you like reading stories and hate people who contradict/ironises/conflicts themselves… then you ARE the H word!

One of the reasons why people get so engaged in stories is because of a character’s contradiction with themselves.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING BUY THAT FIFTY DOLLAR COMPUTER GRAPHICS BOOK THAT YOU CAN USE FOR SCHOOL, AUDI! IT’S TOO EXPENSIVE! WE HAVE NO MONEY!”

“ok mom and dad…. I wont….”

“NOW YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM WHILE WE WATCH THIS TECHINICIAN THAT WE’RE GONNA PAY THREE HUNDRED BUCKS FOR FIXING THE AIR PUMPS IN OUR THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS MASSAGE CHAIR.”

Ahh damn that pisses me off so much. But as an outsider, someone who doesn’t get affected in the story whatsoever.. just looking at me and my pitiful financial problem.. I guess you kinda laughed at it.

Damn you heartless bastards….

Oh ya.. my first girlfriend in Singapore called me a heartless bastard… yeah… all the way till she died.

“You heartless bastard! I wanted a chocolate stick and you gave me strawberry! You heartless bastard!”

“Okay xinni relax…”

“heartless bastard….”

“… I’m gonna give you a castle made of chocolate… a chocolate stick… a real nice chocolate stick which I’ve kept very well for the past 14 years….but for now let’s enjoy this walk to 7-11.”

“Aww Audi... you heartless bastard you…*snuggle snuggle*”

….. okay get that image outta ur face.. Xinni and I never touched each other. Not once. Two months was too short of time for love making…. well…. at that age it was. Then came the fridge door to her face.

But when I came 16.. orhhhh yeah baby… just ask Vis what I did to the Thai slaves people…

So anyways.. contradictions/conflicts/irony… they own. Pledging your life to eradicating them ultimate leads you to being a low life nerd scumbag in uh… Malaysian universities. So there.

Irony’s fun! I mean just look at my blog! It’s full of it. One day I’m gonna have someone do a character study on me based on my posts from day numero uno till now. He’ll be able to produce a book… and merchandises!

Funny how I hate girls and LOVE them.

All you have to do is talk to a non-chinese girl on how I treated them and then reflect it against uh… some girl I had a thing for.

Oh I know... ask Hui Shi!... Or any girl that’s been close with me haha.. They’ll just say either, “No...”…. or “he’s just different.”

Either way… it still means cozying up with me rewards you with plenty of surprises. I gave Tianyu my house keys while I was away in Kuching…. :) See he got that and that’s only cause he has tuition at my place!

…. and after all that uber-romantic surprises and twists and turns…. I silently walk outta the scene. Hee hee… yeah. I’m a cruel cruel man… Guys, rule number one – girl runs from you, fooled once, that’s okay. You subsequently run before girl does, you’re smarter! Never. Let. A. Girl. Run. On. You.

Oh and make sure THEY clear the bill. Not you.

Now why the hell am I still single, dammit!

Leaving for Johor in a few hrs. When I return I wanna see a whole barricade of policemen wating to pick me up.

Posted by Audi