Thursday, May 25, 2006 |  
It's already the end of Week 5 for my semester and that leaves two more weeks before school starts to close its doors. Naturally, this becomes the busy period where things start getting thrown at the students like it's some party fair.

Also as the school semester closes, the holiday starts, and this is also where a lot of job offers come up to me.

I just met up with a Deutsche Frau who is a lecturer in my school and she's part of the Chin Wu association thing. The Chin Wu Society is that Huo Yuan Chia guy thingy.. the guy who stops his work when the wind blows...

She explained that the people in Chin Wu were very anal and very old fashioned and it's understandable since they are basically omfgosh-ly mascular old men and women. We know how that goes; black shirt, no.
Ugly red shirt with designs that look to come from thailand, yes.
the funny thing here is that there NO PAY. NO INSURANCE. NO NOTHING. I dont et anything out of it.. except being bale to keep the original tape. And they dont seem to want me to edit since, I kid you not, they think editing is evil.

but I took it up anyway cause i love to see people flying and lion dances are my childhood fantasy.... and maybe meet some unbelievable hot girl who's defintiely gonna be stornger than me.

What a great sexual experience it wil be if your girl can bend into amazing positions.... oo and the smooth abs....

And now comes the motherlode of all productions. Jia Hui and some other few would have already known about this.

It gets kinda brutal here. Forgive my one-sided approach.


This morning during Screenwriting class, i got a call from Erwin. And guess what he said?

Let's consider this; he's still in the NCC, still very active, still going around like a paedophile (sorry) and IS the only 2001 NVAU batch to be around after so many years. Let's not talk about the other fat tub of lard that i so freakingly hate because he's a freakin betrayer that has "honor" so high up his nose... (you guys SO know who i love referring to as a rotten container of pig oil...)

Thought about it?

I got called up by my loving NCC unit to start a production for their Tenth Anniverssary.

let me give you a background first on the huge whoo haa that happened five or six months ago. Here's an edited cut-and-paste from one of the emails i sent to Hyde.


I declared myself as a freelance videographer, got called up by NVSS to make a video for their NCC unit's tenth year anniversary, i was given the go ahead and suddenly on the shooting day, everything was cancelled. The problem was that the officers supposed to run the show ran off overseas without leaving much of a guideline, leaving the responsibility to some officer, who didnt know what was going on, incharge. Worse still, no other staff in school knew what was going on, including the principal. Then the newly-installed guards at the gate were very anal and think that poly students in bermudas and facial hair were terrorists so we got into a lot of trouble... think of the guards, to the DM, to the officers and all the way to the office clerks and principal looking for your butt at the end of the day. I mean, the rifles were already chosen, the money was given, the actors were called up, the script was printed (500 pages in total, including copies) bla bla bla.... even the budget was agreed on (SGD$600). The poly guys i brought in were my trusted crewmates. They KNOW what to do. So i lost 300 bucks, which was money from my dad's pocket, to the film equipment renting guy Hurt, i went to the officers straight, and demanded them to cover up the losses. They did. And i can feel they werent too happy about it since i got my dad to fly over and sort things out face to face and all.
And after that i closed down my small little company. It was one of the most painful lessons i've learnt.


There was A LOT of confusion as well. You know how some guys get when they see people thrown into a small bit of confusion? They find it like it's an avenue to boost their little ego.. and they start to spread rumours. A particular asswipe told me straight on the phone that the security guards BANNED me from coming into the school.... and the word spread like wildfire. It may seem like a little thing to him and his little dick, but because of this fake ban, i gave the prodcution to someone else, my crew went totally piss (and we didnt talk for a nong nong time.), they thought i was a loser because they think i'm just another silly noone in sec school that gets bullied here and there but they know nuts... and finally.. my dad got pissed. All because of some fucker who needed a little bit of a kiss from mommy.

When i told my Mam about the ban? she was SHOCKED. The DM even had to mention that they cant posibly ban one of their ex-students from school. (and their first FSV student, lol)

So this time round, i was referred to another CLT. So i told him what i needed before i could gather my crew and script. Some of these are like.. guidelines on my limitations, who will be in charge, the tiem frame it must be completed and the budget.

These are just basic requierements! Even if you're in business, in art, in engineering.. if you want to start a project you NEED to have a proposal to show people! Some sort of formailioty and assurance! My dad specifiacally told me,"No paper, all bullshit." meaning if there is no paper to prove anything like the budget or the promise of the location.... there IS NO PROMISE.

The new guy started to ask me more questions on what they need to prepare first and he obviously doesnt understand what is needed in a bloody proposal.

A few hours ago, i woke up and found on my phone that he just referred me to another person.

BLOODY HELL.

this is the first, second, third step to ANOTHER FAILED PRODUCTION!

wth i'm being asked to start something so complicated and i'm running into the battlefield with a headless chicken for a leader? We're not even SURE if our headless chicken IS our leader!

I'm on the verge of screwing the current CLTs. One of their best ones have told me a few weeks ago that he is utterly disappointed at the segregation between all of them... and the trend of "supporting the man with more money" instead of thinking if his actions are right or wrong. Bloody nepotism.....

This time round i'm going to go straight to the officers and choose my bloody CLT-in-charge. If everything else looks as if it's gona get bleak, i'm pulling it out. Forever. I have film cameras to play with in school anyways.

I honestly, truly, pity the other cadets.. the sergeants.. the corporals.. who actually know better how to work with people... and they LOVE to do things like these. Their love itself creates ome level of udnerstanding between them and me... and that is cool. During production, they'd hang around, carry stuff, look at us work the camera and lighting and all that. They know how much i love my video productions.

Instead they are there sitting on their asses while watching the higher ranks fighting it out for their own bloody ego and not the project.

if there is no love.. no serious attitude towards a certain project, DONT PUT YOUR BUTT IN THERE!

ESPECIALLY IN FILM PRUDCTIONS. and especially mine.. because i get VERY anal as a director to the point it's unreasonable. I make the most absurds commands and spread the most airy philosphies on set....and it's not as if it will benefit the production, really.

Fuck people who make decisions to boost their ego.


Okay Jia Hui.. pick up your guns again.. we're going to war. Pretty ironic how just a few days ago i was complaining of how seven thousand offers come to me and seven thousand of them go abandoned....

Posted by Audi