Tuesday, May 23, 2006 |  
I guess this is where i stand.

over the past year, up till now, it has ALWAYS been like this;

"Hey dude, could you do video?"

Then i go,"Yeah of course.. depends if I have the time."

"I have a job for you..."

"Okay tell me."

Then forty minutes later, i'm being briefed by the person who wants me to do a wedding shoot/short video production/ edit videos /etc. . Thats all well and good... just that as with all deal-securing conversations that happen over MSN, the tempo gets wonky, we both find that we've lost our enthusiasm and everything starts to go "yada yada yada" and blur to a smudge.

ooo how i appreciete human physical contact then; people know when the conversation is coming to an end and wont go round the bush looking for their buttocks, and wont screw up the plan further.

The statistics of jobs coming to me and those that are confirmed are like so:

Seven thousand jobs come in, seven thousand of them get abandoned.

What's the freaking deal?!

The guy who looks for me for a job comes and kills his dog with a stick, cuts the belly open and shows me the insides and tell me what i can do with them, then starts playing with them, they turn dry and smelly and he leaves his dog on the street for the next car to run over. Then i'm here still on the sidewalk, following his orders to wait and see if the dog can still walk after all that.

False hopes, false hopes.

Bloody hell... if those jobs promised to me were really executed, i wouldnt be having the financial state i would be having now!

I could settle my debts with Aik, I could get my teeth done, I could fix my videos camera that has been dead for three months now and I could damn well get some badly-needed new clothes and get my other computer fixed because Cyberactive people were pain in the asses with half-inch long dicks that stick out like a stub.

And also, to stop being bugged by mum that she doesnt have any money in the bank, or my dad has no money in the bank. i think the family's going bankrupt.

But no.. instead im just sitting around, wishing and imagining i had the bloody money on my lap, dreaming of all the hundreds-of-dollars job i was briefed about.

Damn MSN.






P.S. VANILLA!!!!! Guess what..... AIZZAT has a blog! and it's by no means anything soft-hearted.

Posted by Audi