EDIT: MUHAAHAHAHAHAHAA I saw S H E RY L just now at northpoint. So tall. So thin. So crazy; she threw her hands up while going the elevator shouting,"AUDI!". lol. Actually i didnt notice her there. I only saw erwin and i was wearing only a contact lens on my right eye...

wheee hi sheryl thanks for throwing ur hands up...


What a weekend it has been.

Anyways i'm here to plead everyone here (you, you, you and that lady in white with long hair over her face...) for some opinions.

I jsut received at least three emails from my CG teacher, which was a mass-mail, encouraging us students to pass some of our work to all these Singapore sites such as Noise Singapore.

Obviously, these are competitions.

I'm planning to submit some, just to try my luck (i HAVE to start somehwere, rite?). I'm particularly interested with the Apperentice compeition, where the winner gets to tag along with real meda professionals for some time...

So this is the part where you readers come in; I have totally NO IDEA which of my pictures should go to the judges so i need your opinions. And with the "5 entries per person" limit, I guess sending my 40 gigs of pics to them wont be such a good idea.

So come on in with your opinions! Go click on the archives from January 2004 onwards (cos before that everything was pfft...) and VOTE for the pics you think were nice/memorable/has some potential with some editing/ tugged a heart string etc etc.

I'm trying to make things a bit more easier for you guys to browse my work but the deviantArt thing is a pain in the ass; I dont know how to use it.

The deadline for submission is June 5th 2006 so time is really short!

I truly truly truly thank you guys for the effort!

And now to fix deviantArt....


P.S. Have you seen my new phone?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PPS and have you seen my new haircut?
Posted by Audi