Saturday, May 06, 2006 |  
Ho Peng Kee reigns Nee Soon East again!

OWNED! it was like a... 7:3 ratio walkover.

9,533 ppl voted for the WP. Imagine my astonishment when my sis smiled and went,"I'm one of those nine thousand five hundred thirty three."

oh. my. god.




I thnk i caught one of the most memorable moments of the election coverage by luck. The crowd at Ang Mo Kio was huge and pretty much all excited. The news ppl were excited! They kept the low-brow-ima-cowboy look the whole time while mentioning god knows how many times,"This is Baby Lee's hometown.... this is his first election contest.... this is Baby Lee's hometown...." and the crowd was all OOOOHHHH!!!!!!! OOOOOO!!!!!!! and waving their flags. I noticed the camera and news reporters on the scene could only find spots infront of PAP-waving crowds the whole nights. And they were waving and cheering like mad!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..... MAY WE HAVE YOUR WARM WELCOME FOR OUR PRIME MINISTER, LEE HSIEN LOONG!"


The announcer shouldnt have used the word,"May."
It gives choice. :)



in case you didnt get that, there was a sudden dead silence after the announcement.
Posted by Audi