Thursday, July 28, 2005 |  
Thanks to April, hor...( -.- )... ... i managed to get a video player down on my blog! WHOO!!!

its located under the cute little tagboard btw.

And i justforked out a bit of money for my own webbie with Freeweb.com (free.. pffft...) .. and now a few of my own videos are up there. Yeah so that's where link my video files from.

Nice... So i think we'll be seeing more videos here rather than words sometimes.

lolz but writing is so romantic, Audi!!!

it is...


Anyways the video playing now, Location Scouting: Kranji, is a short video taken by me this morning when the crew was out looking for.. duh... locations for our Narrative Video Project Three... our final video project for the semester (or year? gulp...).

enjoy the 10 minute video. No download neccessary!!
Posted by Audi