today was a happy day.

despite the fact that i skipped my grammar test two times in addition that the teacher arranged a retest for me. -.-

NEVER AGAIN, AUDI! NEVER AGAIN!

anyways.... Savage Cravings is heading to nowhere really... I really have very different views on how the video should be edited compared to the director, Justin.

Somehow my style of editing clashes with him. But her he's the director and he DOES give in to some of my suggestions so whtever. Savage Cravings will be completed by next wednesday.

Anyways... today i called Hui Wen out for dinner.... lolz... i let her choose; does she want a high class dinner at Long John or a low class one at 925?

she chose Long John.

damned princess wannabes.... grr...

and so yeah i walked in the heavy thunderstorm with my breifcase filled with about 7 kilograms of camera and video equipment, my laptop and my tripod on my back. Now i noe how sarah feels like carrying herself. LOLZ LOLZ!! HAHA!!!!

ahem ahem.

people love staring at my breifcase (now referred to as "thing" ). People love staring at my thing. they just find it amusing that someone like me (khaki pants, colar shirt and a white cap) would be able to carry a thing like that. A heavy thing infact. worse of all, many of them in the mrt would not give way to me, even if my thing was put directly forward-out from me, literally, i was pushing my thing into them. and they rarely budged. oh well...

anyways guess who was at long john too?

HUI SHI!!!! OMG !!! HUI SHI!!!!

that girl who actually left me for a bloody long time after she had that infamous dinner with me on my birthday this year. LOLZ... i remmeber she smsed me that night,"You act really very weird today lei. I think i dun wan to go out with you anymore."

haha! yes yes i was distraught. if u think abt it... she's stilll a fren and duh, anypne in his right mind would try to settle probs. -.-

but it didnt work out.

lolz and tht one hr plus we spent in long john.. i was eating the rollever thingy (wah!!! LJS has a new menu!), hui wen was seated infornt of me eating her combo 1, hui shi beside her.. and i found that throughout.. iw as talkin to hui shi~LOLZ.... and i asked hui wen out... lolz... fun fun... but as usual i bacame cheeky with hui wen... like for example i said she slimmed down (she did!! really!) but her face nv change. =p=p=p=p. Within a second, her expression cahnged from "cute" to "knn u di siao me again..."

then after that... the rain stopped... hui wen took her bus (while shaking her little compact toosh) and hui shi and i took 800 back. Got off at the same bus stop as usual and after we said "bye", we turned around and talked abt Javis. HAHAHAH!!!!!

wah we spent abt 10 minutes tanding at the bus stop talkin abt this and that. then i said "bye" again and we ended up walkin in the same direction; up the stairs, where we then decided to just sit down and talk under the block nearby... where we stayed till abt 7:15pm.

lolz.. we basically talked abt everything... that fateful night in januray... secrets.. promises...abt clara... abt school... henry sarah... aik... changi hosptial.. the red house... cemeteries.. JAVIS... JAVIS JAVIS... cherina... yuan qin... school... poly... sex... r(A) stuff.... and how gay i look when i shook my hips for her. HAHA!!!

fun fun.. and finally i met her sister... which.. i bet... ANYONE would mistake her for hui shi's little sister cos she IS THAT damn bloody small!!! LOLZ!! they met outside the lift. her sister was going off somehwere.. and after she left, hui shi kept bugging me on what i think her sister looked like. -.-

oh dear.

i was so stunned, when i realised i was lookin at hui shi's sister, my laptop strap broke and the laptop bag came crashing down. grr...

lolz..

haha.. hui shi~~~..... aiya we argued a lot abt who was breaking promises most of the time (some of u noe wht we mean la...) but then... hey she still giggled when i swayed my hips for her. =p=p=p=pp=p....

haha... even the "=p=p=p=p=p=p=", i learnt from her.

so its like...

"=p=p=pppp=p=p=p=pp=p" (Pang, 2005, para. 1)

References.

Pang, H.S., 2005, "What I did to my boyfriend." Para. 1, Retrieved on 31 February 2005 from http://www.MyVoiceJustBroke!.org.sg.

=p=p=p

ahha... yeha baby... like i said before... if we two were like... went a hundred steps forward, we would've been together for a year and four months... yeah... but too bad the relationship would be passive....

and who the hell out there told her that i said i think she liked me!!! DOTZ MAN!!!! ITS"S THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!! PASSIVE RELATIONSHIP, REMEMBER THAT!

Currently im finding ways to make my masterpiece script, "He's My Brother" (Wo de kor kor in huaaa yu...) transform into a real video that can be played on screen. =p..... wow... i really love that script...

err is it ok to say that i read the script and actually felt like u noe... touched? lolz.... I gave some of my classmates the script too... so far the response has been "Ï'm so touched".

Michelle actually cried. -.- ... michelle... that girl who wear striped glasses and lives in yishun.... check out my pics.. u can find her easily...

lolz...

I've also asked Charlene to translate the dialogue to mandarin, cause i belive it'll make more sense then.

I;m also waiting for comments from SARAH and APRIL and CLARA about it!!!

*mumble mumble*

Have a nice day.
Posted by Audi