Saturday, July 16, 2005 |  
A funny thing happened when i woke up today; the sun was in my face, the aircon was blowing down on me, the blanket was keeping me warm, the room had this pleasant aura and smell.

I have never felt so perfect before. Took me back to the days when i was a little boy in my room just waiting for the next chicken rice to be served.

:)

mustve been after-effects of last evening eh? =p=pp

My marder came home today.. my dad gave me a few things... three of my favourite drinks, MALTA (whoo!!), a NEW sunglasses! ( he bought it when i was young.. it was super expensive. zzz doesnt he klnow tha ti cant take care of things...), he gave me afew sweets (white rabbit, my fav too)...a new t shirt (and he keeps buying me size L... L for LOLZ!! ok lame...) and best of all... he managed to swoop down into the depth of the hotel and fish out for me a POLAROID camera!!!

ok la so u all have digital cameras and bla (hey i do, too! even though its 5 years old...) but you know.... im still all touchy-feely with "old stuff" and the polaroid has this nice tone and texture to its pictures that could easily bring back a 1950s kinda feel to it. heck, i was searching online to find out more abt the camera, a Polaroid 645cl, and found out that the Polaroid manufactured in in 1968, tts abt... 37 years ago! and its still works! perfectly!

lolz... ive did some scans on some pics i took so far. Film is expensive. and on catridge only has 10 films... zzz.

and it has aslow shutter speed, which means that the subject has to be very still for u to take claear pictures ie. no blurred images, and i cant take anything closer than 1.2m otherwise the thing would be out of focus and i gotta use switches to tell the camera which brightness/darkness filter would be suitable to take a picture. okay im lost already.

gonna bring it for soccer tml, hopefully.... take a few old pics with the guys. yeah baby... Ye Ol'Friends...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My living room. The yellowish-tint is because when the pic was taken, the surroudning temp was warm. so its like.. the film chemicals got altered.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my room la...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Donald.. =p
Posted by Audi