Saturday, July 30, 2005 |  
I'm not sure if it's the after-effects of fever or i'm having another depression or something but...... I have this familiar strange feeling again.

I had this familiar feeling a moment before the little words ran across channel 5 that informed us about the WTC., when Iraq was about to be a battleground, when I was in camp and there was that huge ghost-spotting incident where the whole NCC camp got put to a halt, when we were shooting our last rounds at the firing range and North View Air Unit got a Gold medal, during ) levels and then to the recent incidents of people leaving this world for good.

funny how it didnt come when Cheryl was about to go for good long long ago.

and what's with the sudden increase of accidents? Last month i think i saw at least 6 car accidents.

Then i came to Clara's blog after a huge problem with wireless connectivity the night before. And i read.

....

I still have the feeling still.

Is something coming?

...
.
..
..


On a side note.. Vicky and i still think there's something fishy going on with the military.

And no im not talking about National Day.

Vicky's cousins are training harder than usual all of a sudden in Tekong. I see a lot of APCs with red flags (maybe cos they're holding live rounds) and i see more aircrafts than usual above yishun too. And they're flying super low these days.

Gone were the days when the Piper Warrior ruled the sky of Yishun. -.-

The Navy just bought a stealth boat too. And I hear there's a campaign being planned to get the people of our Motherland to be more patriotic.

and wtf is up with MINDEF?!!??! I registered for NS perfectly, followed all the rules and stuff and instead they call me up for enlistment. wtf?!?!

and i checked yesterday night on the MIW crap and they said, "sorry you havent registered. haha loser..."

and i even applied for deferment online.

Yeah sure... "Get that guy with the camera!".... i can hear those old men with saggy tits pointing at my picture in their lavishly decorated underground offices.

....

Anyways... i leave you with the rather old Kuching Video Trailer.


--------------------------------------
EDIT
--------------------------------------

TMD!!!! i just got my warning letter from Ngee Ann...

na bei.. chi bye... absent two times from softball... hong gan ar!!!

chi bai i've only skipped once okay. And the rest i was LATE.. zz... na bei i really dun get it... other sports like dance or soccer still follow that "830, you're late!" rule and mine is like... "8am, you're late!"

and fark I have to cross enter the school.. go to the swimming pool... go up the bridge leading to Camp David across the road to go to my softball field.

Na bei and every morning there's a jam at BKE AND bukit timah.

Knn buay song liaoz.

"You should come for every training regularly and punctually to avoid from failing this module."

KNS~~~!!! Wednesday is a wasted day. Morning is softball.. maybe tt's nt wasted... but i have a lousy teammate in my team... then after that is CATS class... then what? wait 6 hrs for Jap class????

_l_

And yeah MINDEF called me earlier.

seems like their system screwed up on me.

ccb~~~.....

The guy even said that the system got my deferment online. but i wasnt registered. WTF...

ah whatever.. its gonna be settled.

and wht the fark is up with teenagers these days!?!??!?!?!

I was WALKING down the street this afternoon in the rain gong back home and some BASTARDIZED little indian punk banged into me on PURPOSE!!! CCB~~!!!

it made no sense too!!! the pavement was WIDE!!! WIDE!! SUPER FREAKING WIDE!!! then he came... shaking his little side-shaven head and THREW HIS FRAKING shoulder at me!

WTF.. fine.. i'm like.. whatever... i dun wanna fight with you so i just walked.

and he comes and shouts,"EH BOY!"

KNS!!! BOY!!! TMD!!! YOU're A FREAKING 14 year old and YOU're CALLING ME BOY?!?!?

i turned my head.. looked at him and just gave the usual,"Yeah?" that i usually give.

He comes.. swinging his crooked retarded hands side to side, jutting his chin outwards and dressed in a fugly blue shirt and pushes his fat bastardized chest on me.

"You wanna fight ar??!?!""

yeah even he cant come up with any new phrases.

And i say,"For what?"

"You hit me what."

WTF MAN~~!!!

I really hate fighting so i just said "oh i did? sorry... wasnt looking."

then he comes up with farked up crapped like me bluffing.

AND OMG wht kinda fraking desperate guy keeps asking "You wanna fight?" every bloody freaing single time he speaks a sentence!?!?!?!?!

Then all his indian words start coming out and i just walked away.

AND HE KICKED WATER ON ME!!! MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!! HE JUST FUCKING GOT MY JACKET WET!!

I turned back, stared at him. He stared back.. raised up his arms like some boxer-wannabe.

then FINALLY~~!!! before anything stupid happened, a few chinese boys on their bikes (no it wasnt benjamin's group this time) came in from behind him and they saw us. The little indian turned back to look at them and he stared at them. The bikers looked at both of us, slowed down... ah yess... ah bengs came to save the day... The little boy then pointed at me and shouted," You lucky. This time i let you off. Next time dont let me see you."

WOW MAN I'M SOOOO SCARED!!!! KNN!!!!

he crossed the road and disappeared and i walked home, the bengs moved along.

knn... my jacket.....

knn wtf is up with people like this?!?!?!?! wanna be gangster also dunno how... PFFT....

and i think my legs could just easily step on his face.

ccb....

anyways im coming up with a "secret weapon" for our next video project. Cant mention details about it up here cos its a secret. I mean... duH~~~!!!

lolz... But i think this little thing, let's call it, Bob.... would allow us to attain SMOOTH and FLOWING shots especially when we need to follow the subject around. whee~~~

This thing is made of metal and i've managed to get it about 60 percent done. muahahah~~!!!!

Sieg Heil~!

lame...
Posted by Audi