Wednesday, July 06, 2005 |  
and remmebr that "Mein Bereich" means "My Area" in German..

and "Ich Liebe Dich auch als Freund" means "I love you as a friend, too" !
these few days have been better so far... Stress week is over! but i still have a few bitty assginments to do and that HUGE film shoot to do at Choa Chu Kang this Friday and Saturday.

Finally Vis met up with me. Really! he called me and said he wana eat.. LOLZ.... whee...

But i had a meeting running and since it was on storyboarding... and im the cameraman for now so its like... i gotta be there to think out the camera angles. But of course im not that perfect so i do take in ideas given from the rest.

btw i actually found sth very interesting abt myself; I'M SPEECH-IMPAIRED!!!
LOLZ!!! truely! There are times i just cant get words outta my mouth and i just do that, ''mmm...mmm!!'' thingy again. lolz!! okok so we were talkin abt Javis yeah?

Vis and i never really did talk much for the first few minutes we FINALLY say each other. Then while waiting for dance to start, him and i sat on the railing outside the dance room, taking the risk of falling backwards and into the swimming pool down below, I just let out a fw rants on... well.. basically everything under the sun... from about him.... to about school.... to abut family.. and to about friends.... adn that dead decomposing camp someone left under a little tree outside school beside the highway. -.- .

then suddenly he played yi lu xiang bei by Jay on his phone and i guess that shut me up pretty quickly. lolz the song brings back memories... lolz... i rmemeber watching it with aik, henry and sarah. Hui Wen and hui shi were also in the same cinema!! LOLZ!!! Hui Shi!!! she's grown.... err... finally? haha!!!

For dance today... wheee.... we got to do the hugging-like action with our partner!!! muahahaha~~~!!! naturally i got Tiffy..... and i dun think ill be changing my partner anytime soon =p=p=ppppp===pppp

lolz... yes yes i am excited... imagine... four or five ex-girlfreinds and i have never kkissed... well if kissing on the neck counts then whtever.. I'VE NV KISSED!!!

lolz... fun.... Vis and i had a little dinner cum chat cum rage cum spiritual discussion cum talkin abt Javi's new hairstyle at King albert Park's MAc Donalds. Then we took a one hr plus ride back home to school. I mean, Yishun.

Like old times, we said by, he took the taxi home form interchange, not forgetting to take the cab far from me. GRRRR....

The Creative Prodikeys rawk!!! it's really a very very very very effective tool to play a keyboard! i recommended jason to buy it, i recommended my classamtes, Justin (the beard), and Thena to buy it.. i bascially told everyone to buy it. it's really really THAT good! what's more, CREATIVE is having a little fair at Ngee Ann's atrium in cinjunction with the World Cyber Gmes Competition (whihch biascially the Engineering student readily accept except for the other school adn minorities frm the course, genrally speaking). Now the prodikeys costs abt 109 dollars!!! freak! and ibought mine three days ago.. and it costed mme abt.. FIFTY DOLLARS more! zzz... yeah well... bought a new sound card to.. only to realise that my current desktop speakers dun have the sufficient audio range for th card... the bass is high.. the hightones cause distortions on my speaker. grr... logic talk. Beth runs away again.

Anyways... the Prodikeys rawk! I played the national anthem (of The Republic of Singapore) in a bell-clock kinda manner and sent it to hui Wen in the middle of the night and she laughed her ass off!!! LOLZ... she said it's cute. -.- dot. Currently im lookin for ways to play songs on my blog. April helpme! Cheryl help me! Clara help me! Sarah? ah nvm sarah can go do her make up. LOLZ LOLZ....

and i played a little sth for Clara too. :) its nt perfect.... but i tried....

Lolz and i just passed her the new script i wrote.. the one on two brothers... The title now is "He's My Brother" but i think i might change it.... Wo de Kor Kor? LOLZ.... haha!!!! ok ok anything.. will be passing on to the Sarahs and Aprils of the world to read it too....

ok ok i know that you know that i love talking. Here are the PICTURES!!!!

i bo liao mah so i took pics of my room~~~....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My room!!!! notice the amount of TECHNOLOGY on that desk! And please do rmemeber how much evil has been done on them... muahahahahaa... ok moving on...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aiya not say i wanna say hor...... but the photo composition is lousy and a different perspective of this setting may be more desirable... okay? logic....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What ye see here-th is my favouritest drink.. MALTA.... adn my favouritest movie of all time, BROTHERHOOD!!... and my favouritest Korean actor... WON BIN!!! AARGGHHH!!! and of course.. that freaking keyboard that made me really pissed with wireless technology.zzz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Camera camera.. where at the thou be there here thou that?
umm that funny looking glasses is the eDimensional glasses "that enbles gamers to play in real-life 3D!!". Superb novelty item.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ah yes.. this picture proves that i AM a GUY!! LOLZ!!! you see sticks dont you?u see a hlmet too, dont you? do u see that briefcase containing my production equipment? do u see those tupperware that now smells of oils and turpentine? yes u do. dont bluff yourself. you know you do. -.-"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the only thing i have related to still photography. Pathetic. And im just nt ready to convert to digital photography yet. Analog... still holds on to my heartstrings like a banana on a sundae. *notice that super old photo that has been on my wall for abt 2 years? yup... Donald javis and me... old times....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another proof that i am a guy... MODELS... models of what? girls? nope.... more beautifuller than that... TANKS~~!!!! ohhH~~~

aww cmon u girls love make up so much... i love my tanks....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and if that's not enuf... i have more...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sly~~~.... oh ok ok.. yeah i do read books... Sly~~~...... =p

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it's nt junk~! it's two dustbins FILLED with junk! aww cmon!!!!! i've been hungry!!!
and we wonder why im still so skinny....

Well than, that's all folks! I love you all!!
Posted by Audi