Saturday, October 23, 2004 |  
My dad came back from overseas all of a sudden tonight. In fact, he just arrived here at home less than an hour ago. Normally i'd just go out, welcome him, then return back to my dark liar and continue staring at this box infornt of me. But no. Tonight was different.

I came out of my liar, my results slip in hand. I am such an A$$HOLE.

My dad looked at the results... mumbled a few words.... and took out a plastic bag with two heavy books in it. Slowly he turned to me and presented me the bag.

"'This is for you. It's sort of a reminder for you to study hard."

What was in the plastic bag really brought a smile to my face - the first time i smiled infront of my family unintentionally.


Two huge books containing precious informatiojn of almost all the tanks in WW2!! What joy!





Beautiful details!

Okay now i must study hard. I was writing my geography essay just now and completed it just when my dad came home. Tomorrow i'll be going to school to refer my paper to the teacher. Going to request her to mark it.

I've taken a styrofoam sheet and planned my Winter War dio already. here it is.



Till then, have a nice day. My little girl is havin one of her usual "I'm a useless girl" tantrums again. Gotta listen to her. See ya!
Posted by Audi