Tuesday, October 19, 2004 |  
Hello and welcome to this scale modelling blog!
Let me introduce myself.

I am just another Singaporean teenager living in this wonderful city and surrounded by wonderful friends he found in North View Secondary School.

Now this blog is just another one of my random crazes and may not last long actually. I'll be using this blog to post up images of my scale modelling progresses just for the fun of it. Ok I'm lying. Actually I would like to promote this hobby in Singapore. I find it crafty and somehow related to chemistry. It's an art (In my humble opinion, i think art is not really celebrated here. But the government wants us to think it is.).

I can be considered a beginner in this hobby, just recently getting an airbrush - the most important equipment ever - this year (after beign in the hobby since nine).

Well whatever, just surf.

Have a nice day.

Posted by Audi