Thursday, October 21, 2004 |  
...my entire computer-works (tables and all) have been transferred into my room!! It was hard work, considering that the table is huge, long and heavy. But MY muscles have not failed me so far... except for that time during NCC day parade this year... I collapsed on the SAFTI parade square. I was in the Guard of Honour contigent, front row, center.

Alas.. the computer table so happens to be my model workbench too and I am certain I don't want to carry out my modelling activities in my room: sleeping with thinner is not good you know.

However, now i can have the aircon switched on all day long!

So, modelling for me has halted, studies are next.

12 points for my L1R4.

God help me.

Before my prelims this year, my dad promised to buy me anything i want if the results are good. Well I've achieved 28 points for my L1R5 - HORRIBLE.

L1R4 was 22. Horrible too!

But Mdm Koh, my vice-principal, was kind. She asked if i wanted my grades to be decreased (The lesser points you have, the better it is). Of course I did!

So she did. I acquired 20 points for my L1R4 (L1R4 is for Poly and ITE. L1R5 is for JC)

I was called into her office one afternoon. She showed me that she had deducted the points and i was happy!

However, before she handed my the slip of paper, she remarked,"Now, you can enter Millenia Institute"

Err, so? I didnt want my points reduced to enter MI at all! I just wanted to make my parents happy and get them off my back.

"Hmm yeah. I'm thankful that I could.". And i walked out of the office.

I told my friend, Ruth, who had her points reduced to be eligible for MI, about my real intentions.

Her reaction was unexpected. She gawked - mouth wide open and all - and yelled,"YOU IDIOT!! You're such an A$$HOLE!!"

Then she gave out a small chuckle.

Just a few days ago, we all received our results slip. I checked my L1R4 points again and now it showed - 15 points!

They included the CCA points and omitted the lousier subjects.

Lucky me, my CCA points were A1.

And just a few hours ago, I sms-ed my dad who is overseas on business, my points, and boy, was he glad!

He kept to his promise and now, what should i ask him to buy?

A new graphics card for my computer?
A RC Sherman tank which costs a thousand dollars?
A handsome sum of money? (You buy money, ya?)

I could've asked for any one of those but i was in a humble mood then. So instead, i kindly asked for a new computer chair (otherwise i would have to keep stealing my sister's chair whenever she's away at the university hostel. Then when she comes back all of a sudden and finds her chair missing....).

Dad agreed and I'm a happy man now.

Tomorrow's Friday. I'll be going out shopping for my modelling stuff and maybe meet up with my cute little girl. She's been stressed up lately with school work and i think I should bring her out for lunch or bring her to the beach, just to calm her down. I find that many girls in my school love contemplating suicide under stress and she's no different. Stupid little bugger.

Till then, have a nice day!
Posted by Audi