Wednesday, October 20, 2004 |  
Well I just finished tuition with Donald and Tianyu. Bloody tired. Seems like everyone is tired today. The teacher was dozing off, I slept on the table, Donald was shooting out his usual slapstick character and Tianyu was just talkin to himself and sharing jokes with himself. When human beings reach the point where they can't handle mental fatigue, they start making weird noises and behaving oddly.

You know, suddenly i just realised; I just graduated from North View. I'm no longer part of the school and this means i'm a free man now.... and I wont be seeing some of the guys for quite a bloody long time now. Sad if you think about it really. I mean, ever since i joined the school in 2002 and when all of us were in the one and only express class in sec 2 that time, I knew these people are different from all the other typical students i met. Yeah well whatever.

In sec 3 we were seperated into two classes. I got into the pure science stream.

Actually we werent supposed to be seperated but since the government had this bright idea of shoving expatriates abruptly into the schools.....

In any case, it's been a nice journey. I made friends with a nerd *HI MANAS!!!* and some of us here realised that the person whom we thought were our "brothers" or "comrades", werent really what we thought of initially. I'm not saying that happened to me - I have superb peers!. But it happened to some of us here.

That's all for this post. Have a nice day.


Part of the original batch of our class. We would've been together and more bonded together if...


The group of people I'm closest with. Frankly, we commanded the class and were the ones who thought of "bright ideas" and initiated original practical jokes on our classmates.


The bright young Singaporeans. ... ... ... I have something to add on but i think i'll just keep my mouth shut.
Posted by Audi