Tuesday, September 20, 2005 |  
NVP1 has been POSTPONED.

A few reasons to this: Lack of MALE lead character.
: Insufficient time for production.

It is very very saddening, personally. It was as if 'Finally! everything's gonna run!' one day and things started to dwindle.

I think Mr How has received the news that the project has been postponed, relayed by the oh-so-hardworking-producer, Hai Ting (i've tortured her a lot.). Some of the crew like Aaron and Jia Hui didnt want a postponement but unfortunately, i have to.

I'll be walking right into Madam Aini's office within these two days to discuss with her issues related to the production.

As well as, of course, cleaning up pre-production work like editing scripts, planning shots and going through the "who wants to be a part of this project?" phase once again.

Sad sad indeed. But nevertheless... there are a handful of very very enthusiastic crew members in this project. I would be more than happy to finish this production in a jiffy. (but if they were to leave... ouch...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Johor house has been completed as of yesterday. My father has been coming in every weekend (only to leave on monday for work.. by plane) to check on the house.

Seems like everyone else is going to johor (including some of my cousins.. oh dear...) on thursday night. I'll be the lone ranger (with a sister to boot) going this friday. Till monday.

Aye... my video projects are getting screwed day by day.

And my father asked me to video shoot the entire open house this weekend as well.

My mum told me, for the first time,"Don't forget all your equipment~~ (ala "Don't forget your breakfast~~!!")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But hey.... the least i could say to all these projects is that one very interesting one might be coming up pretty quickly these couple of days; I was itching to shoot a little short video today so i asked Jia Hui if he was feeling the same. Wham-bam.... he might be coming up with a simple two-story page script by tomorrow night. :)

I'm just itching to edit videos......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shot a little video myself today (of myself. Again.)

The genre is (naturally), war.

Imagine Berlin, 1945. Ah yes... now that shoudl get your mental images rolling.

*For the second half of the video... well... there is NO video. Just audio. Well i cant just go down to the field with my rifle and shoot myself running along it.. so well.. audio works best. Some of you might hear very familiar voices in there as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: The 19th Century Napolic Wars Rifle is not able to discharge rounds. It is a dummy. It was bought at Ceasar's. Therefore i am not in possession of any dangerous weaponry. So there.
Posted by Audi Labels: