Monday, September 19, 2005 |  
TODAY's MOCK SHOOT for NVP1 WAS SPLENDID!!!

I mean.. it wasnt the stadnard i aimed for (in a mock shoot) but im amazed at the frame composition in one shot. and plus.. the AUDIO levels... ive never played around with manual audio controls but i think Aaron the sound assistant pulled it off quite well.

Such a very filled afternoon today i guess. I thinki made quite a mess somewhere (everywhere.). I received nws at the end of the day that some people pulled themselves out of the production. OUCH.

Talent-wise was a MAJOR problem as well. Double OUCH. Hopefulls came and went very quickly. but it hink the producer as well as the others produced a very storng back up plan... we're using Clara as our main character!!! whee!! finally.. i ahve on my video projects.. =p ... Sheryl as the other girl (finally.... ) and as for the guy... well.. GX was a very strong choice within some of the crew but no.. he didnt want to. ...

worse comes to worst.. I am the other main character. Oh dear.. somebody please SAVE THE PRODUCTION!!

I only have Wednesday and thursday left to shoot... less than 12 hours, in total. almost impossible to finish a shoot. But nevertheless....

I've been criticised by many for takin up this project, really. Many have called me an idiot... others say im wasting my time... some asked me to prioritize (my video projects are piling.) . But NO. I WANT to finish this project... Treat it as a .... final gift from me before i disappear. (after this... i still have commitments to my crew.)

Okay, enough. The video playing now is the mock shoot we did today, edited, and polished. There are PLENTY of jump cuts. PLENTY of continuity problems. But i'm so in love with the lighting (picture quality was compromised here for online viewing) and im in love with the composition. Well im in love with Rastus's cheekiness as well...:)

* Frame clippings from the video are presented below.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and for fun.... this is me... in Russia... looking out of a window of a bombed out home during the Second Great War. For ze Mahtherland, I sahkrifice myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ENJOY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Posted by Audi Labels: