Racist and prejudiced.

That's what i am.

Either one of those.

By the way.. i found out that Malays and Chinese are of the same race (i learnt another word, called "ethnic group".). Chinese and Malays belong to a race called.... Mongoloids. Yeah.. Mongoloids. We came from Mongolia. And that makes sense if you do a little research.

but i'll still go on with the usual definition we use for "race" here.

I am a rascist. My friends know that. The moment i hear the word "Malay", i think of ungrateful youths that destroy the country with their trends and awful haircuts and speech. if it werent malay youths then, i would think of sickly, obese women with quiet husbands that cant even control a family. And i believe that this is due to the nature of Malay dishes; fattening and unhealthy.

I think im very lucky that i cant enjoy Malay dishes because i just dont have the appetitie for messy food.

My past experiences with Mlays have always been bad. All i see when mixing with people of my ethnic group are wannabes after wannabes after wannabes after bad accents and bad language and bad lifestyle. I never enjoyed company with typical malay youths.

But however, i know that there are Malays out there who are not like those i call "typical".

These are the ones who had the spontainity to step out of that smelly stuffy house and DO something with their talents. I have found that Malays are artistic and practical innature as it that was how their ancestors were, back when skateboards were for children and electric guitars were non-existant.

I respect them. Though there is that tendency to play down Malays.

And my friends would know that i am a great supporter of the Chinese ethnic group.

and i also support Germans, Russians and Japanese and Koreans.

yes i know that those are nationalities and not ethnic groups.

But i also play the prejudiced game.

I also do play down certain... species... of the Chinese community.

And i play down many types of people.

It could be on simple non-sensical reason. For example, accent, looks, lips, head, attire and the way they think.

i cant stand those who have the pessismistic outlook on things.

And there are those that make simple things seem so hard.

"Help me see if u can find aluminium sheet in ur dad's shop."

"You ask my dad lo. i give you his number."

"But you're in his shop working!"

"But it's his shop."

Yes.. some of us here know who im talking abt... who else works in a hardware store?

But at the same time, i also love to bring up those people i like. Eve tthough some people would regard them as bad.

i will support, to my best of my abilitlies, those that i think deserve it.

I will tell people what he has done that i think is remarkable, in a sensible way (meaining i wun brag.)

In addition to my prejudiced and rascist qualities, I am also sort of a nationalist.

Singapore and its people are on its own to other countries.

I get very irritated when I hear Singaporeans talking about how he has a house in Canada and so on or have his brother studying in Australia and they make such a big deal out of it.

ooo aaa australia..... western!... oo... waaa....


And we ponder on why our country is lackingof talents.

our good talents are running off to other countries.

I know that the government is strict.... the government wants business-oriented occupations rather than "artsy-fartsy" film making jobs.

but dont u think that if there was actually the DEMAND for the government to recognise the aesthetics on greater levels, the industry itself will grow.

It's common sense.

But some high-headed people just wanna run off to some place.

Singapore is your country... work for it dammit!

....

Rascist. Prejudiced. Nationalist.

And all these three are contraversial to each other.

How can i be a nationalist when i am prejudiced to even MY OWN people?

And how can i be prejudiced if i am rascist?

......

I adore Hitler.

Hitler was a great man.

Yes. He prosecuted the Jews. I seriously think that the Jews were fine. but the Holy Book has stated that Muslims and Jews will NEVER get along. We can eat each other's food but we cant SLEEPOVER at each other's houses. So whtever... mybe killing the Jews were beneficial to the world? Well...

For a single man... a man with one testivle (rumours....)... a man that suffered from mustard gas attack in World War 1 and a man that was regularly sick and artistically inclined ( dont we just sound so similar. haha....) ... to lead an entire country..... millions of the Hitler Jugend (hitler's Youths)..... the formations of Panzer divisions (armoured) and a powerful Luftwaffe (Air Force) with nothing but just speeches and speeches.

Hitler hypnotised his people. The Nazi flag itself was hypnotic. Red, White and Black. The boldness and contrasat cupled witht he swirling swastika. He was a smart guy indeed.

If you ever get to see videos of hitler giving his speeches... you would notice his flying arms. Hitler speaks with an energy so powerful yet controlable that is shown through his quick, fluent but stiff arm movements. Sometimes he would move his arms slowly to his chest and shot it towards the audience at the beginning of a syllable.

we all should thank hitler. Firstly for the invention of rockets by scientists under his command (here coems the jet plane era). Then the advances of technology and tank warfare (Germany built millions of tanks of many different variants! They mixed and matched turrets and hulls of their available tanks to create very impressive and complicated tanks int he beginning of the war.) Germany had the best Air Force at the start of World war 2. The british were still flying on paper kites when the first german planes were already rolling out of the factories. The germans pioneered the jet plane (though they had no idea how to control a jet plane effectively.) and also the flying sacuer or wht we would refer to as "U.F.O.s".

Yes... UFOs are real. They are indeed flying saucers of the superpower's military. but u dun se any flying around cos it was difficult to control a sliding disc in mid air so UFO projects were scrapped.

.......

My 8 week break is coming soon. Maybe 3 more weeks or so. I dont know. I rely on my crew a lot when it comes to timing and paperwork. I know myself: I cant do paperwork nor can i do things like memorizing easily.

But i think i can do a lot of things with my hands.

This coming 8 week break would be a transformation period for me.

I think i would be alone visiting places in Singapore. Doing what? Hmm...

Its kind of comforting to know that we are able to spend time alone. I used to be the kind that needed someone everywhere i went. But things changed when my friends kept on saying no to accompanying me. Most probably because the places i plan to go to are of no interest to them. So i learnt as well, during the previous 6 months break, how to spend time alone. And i have enjoyed it a lot.

I'll be writing many stories i guess. Sitting down alone along Clarke Quay (hope those damned druggies dont get to me) scribbling and drawing on little pices of paper.

After i saw Shaun's many pictures taken on his fine semi-pro/pro camera, i think i find photography interesting to dwell into. I did a little bit of surfing these few weeks and i think i would be capturing black and white photos most probably. I thin kthat without colours, more details can be seen and maybe the story in the photograph gets to the viewer much more easily.

Otherwise i'll be playing with lighting, photgraphing only during sunsets and sunrises.

But i need a camera first. dotz.

But of course... my love... my dv-camera.... will not be neglected. She's been experiencing some problems lately but that has been cleared thanks to the guy taking care of millions of dollars worht of equipment, Mr. Shukor.

Mr. Shukor is a nice Malay man. I think my view of him as being just another unintelligent person doing administrative work behind the counter who know nothing about what he's giving out from the cage has changed today.

i spotted a Canon XL-1 camera packaging box in the cage and asked him a few questions abt it.

He answered the questions.. and soon enough, we started talking about cameras (i found out that my beloved XM-2 is similar to the XL-1, just much smaller and less professional looking and that the XL-1 is more preferred than the current PD-150 we're fiddling with now.)

Then he took out a Panasonic videocamera out of somewhere. It was FAT... like the pufferfish species of the video camera kingdom.He let me play around with it a while and told me that Panasonic sent the camera to them for evaluation. Wow man...

I also got to handle the XL-1 for a while. He gave it to me to play around with and wow..... yeah man i was REALLY happy then.

Then he passed me some abnormal-sized brochures for the camera to take home. I'm like... okay...

And he recommended me a place to buy video or camera equipment. No it's not Cathay Photo Store in Peninsula Plaza (Bai Ling Da Sha..lolz..) but some shop in Sim Lim square.

I'll be going there soon for my digital camera. Not forgetting telling the guy there i'm in FMS.

hmm

oh yar shaun.. if you're reading this (duh.. you would be..)... i'm going over to Kranji War Memorial soon to take video. Follow?

=p

Semester's closing.

But i dont want it to.

Because i still want to write stories.
Posted by Audi