Friday, August 12, 2005 |  
Okay.. so i was in my car (wah.. mine...) at the traffice light along lentor road/lane/ave (i dunno!!!) and i thought i saw a bus driving weirdly.. lolz... weirdly cos.. it was slanted... -.-

it was riding on its hind-wheels.(hind wheels... -.- )

.... ok duh it was being TOWED bu a HUGE pick up truck. Lolz drivers would definitely hate to be picked up by one of those. Car wheelie anyone?

So this bus had its front doors HANGING loosely... a cracked windshield that showed off to me how big of a crack a crack can be (entire windscreen?) and its radiotor cover was gone and its left fender was gaping wide.

So i thought maybe the bus driver had a fight so yeah.

Then behind it i saw a trolley.

Yeah.. supermarket trolleys..... some old chinese lady was running with it. LOLZ....

i saw a trailer or sth to carry construction vehicles.. but on it wasnt the Bangla-hotrod.... it was an APC!!!

How did i noe? well.. it had tracks... it was in ugly green... in had a funky sleek turret and it had MUD (!!!!) on its lower hull.

so i tried to piece everything together.

Tank on trailer.... empty bus riding on hind-wheels...

Hide and seek gone wrong.

................................


Savage Cravings, my 2nd video project, realeased it results today (ok... sentence structure was wrong.)

The video got an A. Best in the cohort i heard.

I would like to tank.... no.. thank.... my talents for their super-cooperation with swinging booms and a cameraman in tight-fitting "Police" shirt.

Patrick Cheng (Hi, Patrick....) gave us our indidivdual marks (so far) too... I got an A.... but he told me to watch out (Somebody gonna get-a hurt reaaaallll baaaddd...) cos ive been late a gezillion spongebob times and if i could end up in the B or B+ range.

I blame the government.

..........................................


Tomorrow will be a nice day hopefully. Once again i'm being picked up to play a role in a video.

I wanted to anyways. I NEED to.... To forgive my sins for the previous time i acted in Justin-a's (My bearded director) first video proj.

So tml ill be playing as a client of a guy who has sex with his wife and gets killed in the end when the fuck-ee stabs a voodoo doll representing me in the chest. So i get a heart attack. Then i die.

and i get the first scene!! whoo!!!. lame.

..........................................


Im still fiddling arond with my keyboard. :) ... I thnk i got the first part of Bethoven's Romance "in F major Opus 40" (-.-) smoothly..... for my right hand at least.... since my right is the... ahem... one that does.... a lot of things?

............................................

There's this girl... whome i think i havea crush on.... she's in canoe.... she looks like someone i noe in North View Sec 3 (whom i also have abit of a feeling for).... she's a bit blur... she's petite.... ooohhh.....

There's this another girl... in my course... whom im looking at frm a far... she looks like Don's mom... and i cant give much details cos SOME PEOPLE (wink wink)...... yeah....

but.. oooohhh....

-----------------------

Die Gefühle is progressing real well. I liek it.

I visited The M Workshop down at Sunshine Plaza a few days ago.... THEY WERE CLOSED AGAIN!!! LOLZ.... BUT..... it wasnt really closed.... Channel U was FILIMING in there! In that 3 by 9 metres unit.

Apparently Bernard's master, Calvin Tan, won a huge award thingy in Europe.

Bernie has updated his model showcase by numbers. I saw a few new tanks.

I even saw a tank i ordered from Bernard right before i disappeared.. an SU-152. I guess they thought i was long gone so they built a nice model out of it. I found a T34-85 tank too. The EXACT same tank that i made for DONALD for his birthday (I hope it's still fine... cos im making another tank for him. Surprise!!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OOoooohh.... my love.... i hope Donald is taking care of you.... I Trust Him....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was how it looked like when i first completed the thing.

Funnily... the guy who made the model surprisingly did the paintjob exactly like mine. Chipping and all that. I'll show u the pic soon.

And WOOTZ~~!!!! My model is also DISPLAYED up there!!!!! The Sd-Kfz 222 is there!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah baby...

............................................


Die Gefühle.... Here comes the pics!!!! Those not interested in modelling please excuse us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


That's rubbish, you say. It's not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Test fitting the Hotchkiss... hmm... its not perfect.. but okay... :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In comes the two men/boys.... men-boys.. whoo!! freaks!... err.. the grave marking and stand-in for the tree.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do I really wanna place that dead guy there? Yes i do!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmm... layout seems fine... the figures and all that are just stand-ins... the Hotchkiss will be there though..

A fw days ago i went down to Art Friend in bras basah road (thanks, Shaun! and no; touching me all day wun turn me gay!) and found me some SWEET things for modelling!!!

I went material shopping and spent abt 70 over on stuff like wires... aluminium sheets.. styrene sheets.. plaster of paris... moss (yeah.. moss!!).... basswood... and other things that turn girls off.... which accounts for 70 percent of my blog readership.

There goes my 70 percent...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So i got me some Reindeer Moss.

I think they call it reindeer moss... cos. duh... they grow on reindeers!!!

-.-


But who cares?!!!

"I do~!"

*ah-bush!*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wootz~~!!!! nice nice!! too bad i will be painting over it. oh well..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BWAHAHAH!!!! in the jungle.. the mighty jungle....

And that time in M Workshop.. i got a figure kit for this diorama.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So it goes.. i gotta set the theme in Autumn 1942... just so that the istorical accuracy of the uniform is there.

I wouldnt care less if Bernie didnt ask to see the finished product! He's critical on everything i do on modelling!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So we'll be using him as our sex slave for this project...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but before we can screw him, we gotta glue him!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and we dont wanna get messy do we? So give him *a* head! A tiny one will do!

anyways i cant paint heads or figures for nuts or anyone's nuts. But i think ill try my luck for clothes but for the head.. i thnk i'll ask Samuel, a guy our age who is a professionel figure painter (-.- .... he earns hundred over for a little 3.5cm figure he paints... zz... ) to paint our guy's head for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ooo... what;s a soldier without a rifle? A masturbator~~~

lame...

Now for the grounwork... contours!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I used a very icky-sticky-smelly mix of filler powder and water. Filler poweder is basically used in bathrooms (disgusted yet?) to seal tiles (u should be disgusted already. Imagine licking the area behind ur toilet bowl.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then i spread-ed the mix over everything...

But ooo!! EEE!!! ooo!!! AAA!!! aaa!!! (bing bang walla walla hong kong...) The countours are jagged and uneven... so i added mre water to my mix....

used a huge brush... and...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
walla... mashed potatoes...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I gay-ly sprinkled sand on the area where the road would be (and in my pants... oooo....).....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Threw insome synthetic grass as well for the other areas... then used some tiny rocks mixed with fine sand to represent a mound for the grave....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
added some George W. Bush as well...

But then after all these... things were still loose..... like some of us here... LOLZ~~

So i took out an ancient mix of white glue and water which has been stagnant for abt 3 months and used an old brush to apply this concentrateed white glue solution onto all evil on the diorama!! mauahah!!! White triumphs over browns and greens and yellows!!! mUAHAHAHHA!!!! zzz

I also drilled some holes at a little spot and inserted a few bunches of brush bristles to represent... hay.... Hey~~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then poop~! in come the hotchkiss...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The thing now is still pretty plain..

Pretty and plain maybe?

but i'll add more things soon to tie the setting together.

Wll be making the tree soon....

then the figures...

Then PAINTING the diorama~~!!!

whoo hooo!!!

Till then.. Here's the Masturbating Modeller saying,"Kia~~~Kia~~!!! "

*you damned jap-lovers understand that right?"

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
Posted by Audi