Wednesday, August 31, 2005 |  
Ok really... I'm very occupied witha few things.. .. my final project video still needs to be edited... and ive written out abt 10 pages of lecture notes for the NVSS NVP1 this wednesday (at 2:30pm~~!! happy teacher's day~~!!). Then comes my Audio Tech Radio Commercial Project whihc i just fnished mixing and transferring to a DAT tape today... we didnt use the Kewei fella.. got my "sexy voice".... as Mitch would put it. =p Hey she wants to sleep with my voice~~ =p wootz.. a Cedarian wants to sleep with something... that;s sth aint it.

Wonder if a West Springer wants to sleep with me too. =p

And of course.. that few thousand word proposal essay... which isnt going to well in my opinion.

then HOLIDAY!!! and im bringing some of the guys/girls/fags in class to Holiday Inn~~!!!

and we're so gonna go EVERYWHERE on this trip.

---------------------------------------------------------

NVSS NVP1 has been rather smooth sailing.

I'm surprised really.

I asked for one story synopsis, i got five instead!

and yes im also surprised that conflicts are already happening. I can foresee the dozen-over-members production team splitting up into two unequal cliques. Something has to be done.

But i think their enthusiasm will really bring the team up. Maybe i should pass on some social psychology notes. =p

--------------------------------------------------------------

hmm my creative juices (if i had some) arent really..... juicing for now.. o lets see.. ah yes... in my next post.. i'll be talking abt the supernatural... and the beings... yup.. ill give me take on wht i i think abt the supernatural.

Till then..
Posted by Audi