Wednesday, March 18, 2009 |  
I've done quite a lot of things for the past two weeks. Things that I have deep urges to write about. But a book won't do, and I find satisfaction in putting it online for all to see.

But I can't put it up here. Not with my parents wandering around. Or potential employers fishing for background information.

I guess it does, indeed, kind of suck to not be able to express myself fully. Just as a simple hug, an expression of love, could be deemed a major abomination of whatever dogma one follows. Crossing the line, they say.

I found love, in a way. But a different kind of love. It's the kind I would love to keep to myself.

Maybe, one day, you'll find my blood writings online. As a different person. And you'll understand.

And you'll understand what lies behind some of the posts here. Veiled behind the cover of awkward poetry.

I hope.

Photobucket
I have much to say.