Friday, March 13, 2009 |  
I used to shoot films to impress my lecturers. I used to write in an air of arrogance and absolute.
I used to work in the horrid conditions of a film set. Nothing more, but for the money. And for fame.

Photobucket

Something must have changed me somewhere. And I'm enjoying an up-turn in my life. A vast difference than the dense air of depression of February. But I'm taking life lightly, laughing off every mishap and celebrating every little success. I don't carry the weight of the world with me anymore.

Every step I take is filled with the rhythm of an orchestra. Every turn I make is a dance on the stage. And every smile I give carries a thousand words with them.

I clinch on to that night. The night we held hands. Vivid, it was. Those slender fingers and a touch filled with intimacy. I remember those hands. They once filled my heart. It's not the same person anymore. But it felt so familiar.

I buried these feelings so deeply inside, I forgot what it felt like. When these hands brought me over, my heart sank into the abyss. Waves of bittersweet feelings wash upon the walls of my chest. The feeling I had between my lips, they became familiar again.

But I know, this was just a dream. And it will last as long. The good-bye hug. And the farewell kiss. So lightly as it was. I know this could be our final one.

For tragedy is the god of my life.
Posted by Audi Labels: , ,