Sunday, March 29, 2009 |  
Hey, my readers.

I've been wanting to this for quite a while, and I guess it's the logical way to go - I'm converting this blog into a photoblog.

Sounds all well and good, but apparently I have no idea where to start. Gone with the sidebar (moved to the footer) and that leaves ample space for hi-res shots to be put in. There have been quite a few shots I've taken that I'd like to share but sizing it down to a width of 500px doesn't do justice to the details that I'd like everyone to see. Come on, digi-cams record in HD now, too!

Also, I'll be catering to wide-screen monitors... seeing how EVERYONE has a laptop now and every other emokid has a Macbook.

Oh I'm joking about emokids having Macbooks. Put your apples down.

I know my writings are crap, and I'm listening. So that means less blabber-writing and more mastur-snapping.

But, of course, I love writing. I mean, that's why I'm so annoying on Facebook, so I've set-up another blog purely for text. Due to privacy concerns (can't let my parents nose around), I've hidden the link somewhere on this blog. Happy searching!

Photobucket

I'll be back with a new layout.