Wednesday, January 14, 2009 |  
I'm back in Stagmont. Great morning, last Monday. I must have done something right along the way... the smiles, hand shakes and the gleam of their eyes.

I even got to meet this person I was meaning to talk to since day one. It's funny, because to most of these people, I'm just that little figure standing at the gates. They see me for, at most, thirty seconds each day.

In addition, at least four of my OOC-mates from SISPEC are now in Stagmont. This afternoon I went up to their bunk for a surprise visit with their sergeant, who I accompanied on an issue. A crowd gathered out of curiosity and I heard a few guys I don't recognize gasp my name. Been around the block a few times, apparently.

Never expected this kind of reception when I returned from Clementi. I'm very thankful for that.

But even through this warm fabric my heart collapses at every delicate reminder of you.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,