Saturday, January 17, 2009 |  
I seem to be falling apart, literally. I broke at least three things this week. Aside from the brush with death (getting extra, no we can't have that. Not on this month!), these are the broken things:

My specs! What the hell! I need to see!

Photobucket
hahahaahha... :(

I thought these 'Army specs' were durable as hell. Guess not. I don't remember how this broke. I woke up after a nap with my top off, where this item was in the pocket. So I couldn't have rolled over it while dreaming of pink horses. It broke nicely in the middle. All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put it together again. Why I had horses helping me fix a pair of spectacles in the first place, I don't know.

Secondly, my wallet's threading ripped apart.

Photobucket
Always have at least 20 dollars in your wallet... for late-night cabs home.

There's a history behind this wallet. I didn't buy it, but it was a gift from Jimmy Low last year. It used to belong to his father, my shi-gong, and is estimated to be about twenty years old.

Photobucket
Told ya.

It probably broke due to its age and the shit load of things I stuff into it like receipts, money, and little memorabilia from my daily life. Even has young Nicholas's picture in it. What can I say? When you love a guy, you love a guy.

Photobucket
I should start cleaning out my wallet.

Finally, this comes to me as a shocker. I don't know when it happened... and I'd best like it to be fix as soon as fucking possible.

I'd actually encourage you to put down that coffee you're drinking, or the dinner you're eating now.

Ready?

Okay.... *breathes in*......

Here it is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

I CONTRACTED A CASE OF FOOT ROT!!!!

I bathe daily, I change socks everyday, my boots have never given me any kind of problems, and I never take it off in camp (probably that's the reason? Then explain four years of un-eventful NCC.). Hell, my foot has always smelt so good, too!

In short, I have no fucking idea where this came from. It's freaking itchy, disgusting to look at and it hurts to walk barefoot. I hope it isn't enczyma. I have two friends with this problem from Poly and it's sick to look at.

I'll make a visit down to the MO this week. For now, some Chinese ointment and a bandage to keep the itchiness at bay together with Doctor Google to advice on treatment.

I hope I don't get charged for having foot rot.