EDIT: More housekeeping. Added labels "I Did It For The Lulz" to remind me of the time I used to be comical and fun, and "Gaming and Tech" that pretty much explains itself. I should do more of the latter. I'm earmarking more posts as time goes by. Also, here's a highlight from the days of boyish teenage fun as a start. Enjoy!

Am I crazy or has time slowed down?

A download puts me into a daze and a four-minute song wails on forever. I think it's the by-product of standing out in the sun and rain everyday with my hands firmly on my rifle. You'd think it'd pass by quickly by talking and joking only to realize it's been ten minutes and you've got another hour fifty to go.

Why do I keep looking at my watch? Time slows down when you keep track of it.

Photobucket

I'm hating another thing though... I'm getting quite a tan... too tanned for my liking. Suddenly I can't see myself in the dark anymore. Oh, wait....
Posted by Audi Labels: ,