Thursday, November 20, 2008 |  
I'm jotting down a few notes here on the whereabouts of the Yankee guys.

A majority of the guys from BSLC went over to ASLC, and as you would have expected, a good few of them are planning to get OOC. I had a friend call me one morning while I was on duty and he opened up the conversation by asking if it was easy to get OOC. You can just hear the stress through the strain of his voice. Joey and Justin are out of Pasir Laba Camp, and they're happy. Justin got into Armoured Recce and it was what he wanted. Joey didn't get that same vocation, even though he was enthusiastic about it, and is currently over at Stagmont Camp with me. Last I saw, he was happy here learning "useful things".

The list goes like this:

Joey - Combat Signals, SI, Stagmont Camp.
Yew Boon - Combat Signals, SI, Stagmont Camp.

Justin - Armoured Recce, 48th, Kranji Camp.

Junior - Combat Engineers, Nee Soon Camp
Harvard - Combat Engineers, Nee Soon Camp.

Joseph - Sea Soldier, OOC.

Chee Leong - ASLC, Pasir Laba Camp.
Wen Xin - ASLC, Pasir Laba Camp.
Derrick - ASLC, Pasir Laba Camp.
Faizal - ASLC, Pasir Laba Camp.
Sean Daryl - ASLC, Pasir Laba Camp.
Ray - ASLC, Pasir Laba Camp.

Kyle - RP, CMPB
Audi - RP, Stagmont Camp.

Nicholas - OCS, Tango Wing, SAFTI.

Never would any of us think that Joey and I would end up in the same camp. I pick him up in the morning, I turn to my guardhouse, he goes to his block, and the day starts. On free times I get a call from him, we have a smoke, and when it's time to book out, we go back together. It's a welcomed addition to my already very fun vocation.

Justin has progressed into a class of his own... into something of an elite vocation. I spoke to him last night when he called. Training would be tough for him and he's unsure if he'd make it. But he's happy with the direction he's going through. With only 13 other men around him I think he's in for a very unique experience.

Nicholas, however, has gone under the radar. The last we heard he has 3 extras to sign. And that's it. i wonder too...

And I think that's pretty much it.


Posted by Audi Labels: