Sunday, November 30, 2008 |  
Wouldn't it be so convenient if we could somewhat transport ourselves into the body of the people we obsess with?

If I had just two wishes that would be granted, one, when I die, that's it, no after-life or anything. Two, I'd want to be able to see through the eyes of people.

The closest I could get to this is labeled as "voyeurism". Sometimes I wonder if this is a medical condition. How do you describe a person when he keeps little trinkets of their friends like... hair samples, handwritten math calculations, photos of them through the years that has been dugged out through people who have access to them? I don't know. I think I'm sick in the mind. I might be missing something from long ago. Too long ago that it's buried deep in my subconscious. I need to know what is it!

Photobucket

I'm getting sick of this habit. It harbors obsession and a possessive character. My deepest fear would be having this habit ruin my life just for that few seconds of voyeuristic opportunity. For god's sake, I set up a telescope once pointing towards a friend's place and monitored his movements often. It's a thrill I can't shake off and a natural high.

I need to stop doing this. And grow up.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,