Monday, July 16, 2007 |  
Four days.  86 hours. Over 10,000 watts of power consumed. And a job well done?

AFP 2 shoot is over. Stay tuned to this post for pictures pictures pictures pictures.

Btw thanks Kwang Wei and Darlie-Daryl for coming on set.

Until then!

------------------------------------------------------------


UPDATE
17th July 2007

This Thursday the exposed film stocks will be processed and telecine-ed at VHQ.
Thank God I checked the school intranet other wise i wouldve missed the schedule.

TELECINE SCHEDULE FOR FILM # 2 PROJECT AT VHQ
91 Bencoolen street, Sunshine Plaza, #04-01, S(189652)

1. TELECINE WILL BE CONDUCTED AT VHQ.
2. ALL GROUP MEMBERS MUST BE PRESENT AND PUNCTUAL FOR THEIR SCHEDULED SESSIONS. REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR D-BETA TAPE STOCK! AND ANY REFERENCE MATERIAL FOR COLOUR E.G. MAGAZINES, BOOKS ETC.
3. TELECINE SESSIONS SCHEDULE (EACH GROUP WILL BE ENTITLED TO 3 HOURS):

1. Sulaimi’s Team – 19/7/2007
(3:50pm to 6:50pm)



In other news, I'm now one of the potential candidates to be kicked from school. Fuck attendance issues. My dad just fucking retired.

Daryl's thought of quitting IBP's also bugging me. Somehow or rather I feel like I had a hand in his decision. Why the fuck do i always have to bring everyone else down with me.









Posted by Audi Labels: ,