Saturday, June 16, 2007 |  
It's been a while since I made my own short film. One thing about studying film proper is that the technicalities of what's supposedly right or wrong bugs your creative process and hinders anything short of original. Sitting down with Kang Sheng for the past few days had me admitting that in all my time spent in FSV I have never liked any films that i have made. Seems like the only film I hold true to myself is the Battle of the Field video that i made in 2004... my only ticket to FSV.

This next docu/drama film that I've done is a mish-mash of videos I recorded over the past two weeks on which i then tried to piece them together to form something of meaning... anything.

I think what turned out was a social commentary of sorts. It's not the best but who the fuck cares. I did this to proof myself wrong... that the feeling of me dropping in standard was just a result of situation.

Turns out I failed myself.

Film: Happy School
Director: Audi Khalid
Cameraperson: Audi Khalid
Running Time: 21:42 minutes

Film also available for download at ninxmz.org.
Either right click and "save as" or click on it to let it stream through WMP on your computer.



FreeVideoCoding.com


Directed, shot and edited by Audi Khalid. If only things were this simple.

Enjoy.

Special thanks to our good friend in Canada, Manas, for hosting the video file. Youtube can kiss my ass with its 10 minute limit.
Posted by Audi Labels: ,